PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Faked Moon Landing 34 seconds - seen this somewhere before?

harbinger
June 5th 06, 04:14 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7913514132856020129&q=moon

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com

Sunny
June 5th 06, 06:54 AM
"harbinger" <harbinger@hotmail> wrote in message
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7913514132856020129&q=moon

Brilliant, the "whole truth" from another site :
"For resources and information on Conspiracy Theories Moon Landing and Clips
Of Moon Landing "

Here are a couple more "truths" to add to your files "
Scott Stevens, a weatherman on KPV1-TV in Pocatello, Idaho, claims:
" The Japanese organised crime syndicate, the Yakuza, had managed to obtain
a Russian built electromagnetic generator, which they used to create
Hurricane Katrina."
Stevens said that the Japanese Mafia created the Hurricane to take revenge
for Hiroshima in 1945.
He added that the technology would also be used to wreak havoc in another US
city.

http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html

More Bull**** : (Scalar etc.)
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=28187

Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
June 5th 06, 09:40 AM
> http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html

It appears that despite months of study into 911, Moon Landings, Plane
Crashes, Elvis Sightings, why Toasters seem to overheat on undercook
toast, and why anyone would bother watching neighbours???, That
harbinger, Goat banger, Jmcrann has again been fooled into the most
illogical conspiracy theory.

I mean seriously how dumb is this guy....???

harbinger
June 5th 06, 01:26 PM
>http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html#5
Maybe you should go read that website that you quoted!
Using Elvis against my 911 comments is called a "FALSE ANALOGY"
You are guilty of what you are accusing me of!
--

"Sunny" > wrote in message

> "harbinger" <harbinger@hotmail> wrote in message
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7913514132856020129&q=moon
>
> Brilliant, the "whole truth" from another site :
> "For resources and information on Conspiracy Theories Moon Landing and
> Clips Of Moon Landing "
>
> Here are a couple more "truths" to add to your files "
> Scott Stevens, a weatherman on KPV1-TV in Pocatello, Idaho, claims:
> " The Japanese organised crime syndicate, the Yakuza, had managed to
> obtain
> a Russian built electromagnetic generator, which they used to create
> Hurricane Katrina."
> Stevens said that the Japanese Mafia created the Hurricane to take revenge
> for Hiroshima in 1945.
> He added that the technology would also be used to wreak havoc in another
> US
> city.
>
> http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html
>
> More Bull**** : (Scalar etc.)
> http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=28187

harbinger
June 5th 06, 01:36 PM
""I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to
scorn human actions, but to understand them.""
Spinoza

IN that respectI'll try to refrain from threatening to cut peoples throats.
I get like that because (i) there were lots of people in this newsgroup, and
still Wally perists, in hate speech about Muslims and I know that 911 was an
inside job and muslims had nothign to do with and even if 19 arabs had
something to do with it are these muslim-haters saying they beleive in
collective punishment>? (ii) No-one actually has looked at Prof Jones
paper - and that it utter ignorance. ANd so what we have here is ignorance
causeing the continued murder of innocent iraqi's and what I know to be a
cirminal regime in the white house who constructed 911 to give them power to
exploit the whole world.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"harbinger" > wrote in message
u...
> >http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html#5
> Maybe you should go read that website that you quoted!
> Using Elvis against my 911 comments is called a "FALSE ANALOGY"
> You are guilty of what you are accusing me of!
> --
> "What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
> clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
> Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
> a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
> http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
>

> "Sunny" > wrote in message
>>
>> "harbinger" <harbinger@hotmail> wrote in message
>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7913514132856020129&q=moon
>>
>> Brilliant, the "whole truth" from another site :
>> "For resources and information on Conspiracy Theories Moon Landing and
>> Clips Of Moon Landing "
>>
>> Here are a couple more "truths" to add to your files "
>> Scott Stevens, a weatherman on KPV1-TV in Pocatello, Idaho, claims:
>> " The Japanese organised crime syndicate, the Yakuza, had managed to
>> obtain
>> a Russian built electromagnetic generator, which they used to create
>> Hurricane Katrina."
>> Stevens said that the Japanese Mafia created the Hurricane to take
>> revenge
>> for Hiroshima in 1945.
>> He added that the technology would also be used to wreak havoc in another
>> US
>> city.
>>
>> http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html
>>
>> More Bull**** : (Scalar etc.)
>> http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=28187

Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
June 5th 06, 01:40 PM
jake scientist my arse... studying and applying the study are two
separate things.

I dont doubt you studied science.

But you cannot use the most fundamental principles of science in your
observations.

have you been to canberra?

Are you aware that at Tidbinbilla there is the only piece of moon rock
on public display and able to be touched by visitors in the world.

This rock has no similarity to any rock ever seen before including
meteorites.

This rock has the same chemical composition as real scientists state
the moon is made of.

I think that blows your illogical thoughts out of the water,

And Im not a scientist, nor do I have a tertiary degree, nor an IQ
above 140 nor am I richer than anyone would believe.

But I am the most sceptical non believer around...

Paulus
June 6th 06, 01:00 PM
**** THE HELL OFF. YOU GOT TO HELL AND YOU DIE!
"harbinger" <harbinger@hotmail> wrote in message
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7913514132856020129&q=moon
>
> --
> "What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
> clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
> Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
> a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
> http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home