PDA

View Full Version : Bike stickers

Spoken4
June 11th 06, 06:33 AM
I am wondering how ironic it would be to put these on your bumper -
(providing you have a car) :)

http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/CTGY/bicycle

I think I might put in for a few.

Resound
June 12th 06, 03:14 AM
roshea Wrote:
> I don't think "One Less Car" would work too well on the Pajero . . .

Oh I dunno, depends how aggressively you drive. Be wary when you see
someone with 14 of them in rows on the driver's door.

--
Resound

Tamyka Bell
June 12th 06, 04:32 AM
Spoken4 wrote:
> I am wondering how ironic it would be to put these on your bumper -
> (providing you have a car) :)
>
> http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/CTGY/bicycle
>
> I think I might put in for a few.

I love the gas-guzzling SUV stickers even better than the bike ones.
Especially:

"I like to waste gas and run over children."
http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/suvs/mcs173

"My country invaded Iraq and all I got was this expensive gas."
http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/suvs/y7964

"Gasshole"
http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/suvs/mcs125

"Big truck. Little weenie."
http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/suvs/dmyweenie

"Nice truck! Sorry about your penis."
http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/suvs/dmytruck

Now I'm thinking, I could buy these stickers, and use them as revenge
when the w@nkers try to run me off the road...

Tam

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home