PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth - More Melbourne!

gplama
June 13th 06, 04:36 AM
Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the
outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there -
niiiiiccceeee..

--
gplama

dtmeister
June 13th 06, 04:56 AM
gplama > wrote:

> Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the
> outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there -
> niiiiiccceeee..

And a linux version is out too. :)

--
..dt

Spoken4
June 13th 06, 09:46 AM
dtmeister wrote:

> gplama > wrote:
>>
>> Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the
>> outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there -
>> niiiiiccceeee..
>
> And a linux version is out too. :)

aaww the only reason I didn't wipe windows completely on my last Linux
install was the Google Earth! Now I find I could have ridded myself
completely. Now where's that partitioner?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home