PDA

View Full Version : nicked bike

dave
June 13th 06, 09:19 AM
Stolen from Glen Iris Neighbours Bike
Its an Apollo 99 Red and black hybrid thingy with 26 inch rims thick
snaketread tires, 21 shimano gears Flat bars and fitted with an elcheapo
Kmart generator and lights Mediumish size Made of concrete.
With a waterbottle carrier.

Nicked by some asshole with boltcutters on the weekend.

He would like it back. Also suggestions on places to inquire in the
area where it might perhaps be offered for sale.

He will give $100 reward. More for the head of the culprit (or other
body parts)

Also he needs a replacement. If anyone has anything could they respond.
It needs to be a) cheap and b) just slightly better than Kmart. Its
his commuter wot was nicked and he needs to replace it.

Dave

Wilfred Kazoks
June 13th 06, 01:52 PM
You could just release the brake calipers and hope the ******* doesn't
notice whilst he makes his getaway.
Wilfred

"Charles Austin McCrann" > wrote in message
u...
>I came up with what I thought was a good bike lock design once. A bike lock
>that knows its been cut or freoned and sends you sms - so that you can
>catch the mother****er in the act and beat him to a pulp. either that or
>gps - but a good bike lock is on the hundred mark so mobiles are cheaper so
>it could be plausible.
>

> --
> You can't understand World Politics if you havn't heard Bnjamin Freedman
> and Myron Fagan's speeches about the illuminati and zionism:
> http://www.erichufschmid.net/BenjaminFreedmansSpeech16.mp3
> http://usa-the-republic.com/audio/index.html
>
> Daryl Bradford Smith has many examples of zionist complicity in the 911
> attacks and cover-up:
> www.iamthewitness.com
> Professor Steven Jones proof that WTC collapsed due to controlled
> demolition explosives:
> http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
> "See how the faithful city has become a harlot! She once was full of
> justice; righteousness used to dwell in her -- but now murderers! Your
> rulers are rebels, companions of thieves; they all love bribes and chase
> after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow's
> case does not come before them." Isaiah 1: 21, 23
>

> "dave" > wrote in message
>> Stolen from Glen Iris Neighbours Bike
>> Its an Apollo 99 Red and black hybrid thingy with 26 inch rims thick
>> snaketread tires, 21 shimano gears Flat bars and fitted with an elcheapo
>> Kmart generator and lights Mediumish size Made of concrete.
>> With a waterbottle carrier.
>>
>> Nicked by some asshole with boltcutters on the weekend.
>>
>> He would like it back. Also suggestions on places to inquire in the
>> area where it might perhaps be offered for sale.
>>
>> He will give $100 reward. More for the head of the culprit (or other
>> body parts)
>>
>> Also he needs a replacement. If anyone has anything could they respond.
>> It needs to be a) cheap and b) just slightly better than Kmart. Its
>> his commuter wot was nicked and he needs to replace it.
>>
>> Dave

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home