PDA

View Full Version : Probikekit Delivery timeframe?

monsterman
June 14th 06, 09:16 AM
I ordered some gear (before 19 May 2006) right at the end of PBK's
recent additional 10% off sale, and still have not received it. They
are not responding to emails following them up.

Is anyone else currently experiencing this length of delay? Every
other time I've ordered (and there have been many), I've always
received the gear within 2 weeks.

--
monsterman

MikeyOz
June 14th 06, 09:30 AM
monsterman Wrote:

> Is anyone else currently experiencing this length of delay? Every
> other time I've ordered (and there have been many), I've always
> received the gear within 2 weeks.

that sucks.... not sure what you ordered, but I placed an order for 4
tyres/valves some other small items mid last week and received it
yesterday, which is about the time frame I expect.

Did they actually have everything in stock ? Bit strange and unusual
with my experiences from ProBike.

Only had to email them about an order once and had very prompt replies.

--
MikeyOz

Hitchy
June 14th 06, 09:49 AM
G'day,

have ordered from them many times & never had an issue. If you have the
order number that they would of emailed you, confirming the order, I'd
be emailing them quoting that. must say it seems unusual for this
normally very professional outfit.

Hitchy

--
Hitchy

Justin Vincent
June 14th 06, 10:46 AM
in article , monsterman at
wrote on 14/6/06 6:16 PM:

> I ordered some gear (before 19 May 2006) right at the end of PBK's
> recent additional 10% off sale, and still have not received it. They
> are not responding to emails following them up.
>
> Is anyone else currently experiencing this length of delay? Every
> other time I've ordered (and there have been many), I've always
> received the gear within 2 weeks.

Same here Monsterman. I & a friend in the same suburb both placed orders at
the same time as you & we have not yet seen them. I sent an email last
night; no reply yet :(

I'm starting to worry a bit.

Justin Vincent

JayWoo
June 14th 06, 10:56 AM
Yeah I just got a slowy delivered yesterday. I got the confirmation
email on the 22nd May, stuff arrived 13th June.

--
JayWoo

brett fenton
June 14th 06, 10:58 AM
On 14/6/06 6:16 PM, in article
, "monsterman"
> wrote:

> I ordered some gear (before 19 May 2006) right at the end of PBK's
> recent additional 10% off sale, and still have not received it. They
> are not responding to emails following them up.
>
> Is anyone else currently experiencing this length of delay? Every
> other time I've ordered (and there have been many), I've always
> received the gear within 2 weeks.

I ordered a bunch of stuff probably around that time, maybe slightly earlier
and it was delayed. Took about 2.5 weeks to arrive.

I wrote them after 2 weeks as I was used to 4-5 day delivery times. I quoted
the order number (and submitted the request via their web form) and received
a response to my message in around 48 hours. They asked for me to confirm
the address I specified and sure enough the package arrived about 5 minutes
after I responded.

--brett

gplama
June 14th 06, 10:59 AM
monsterman Wrote:

> Is anyone else currently experiencing this length of delay?

None here... Ordered 6th June - got it yesterday...

--
gplama

monsterman
June 14th 06, 01:19 PM
PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------
MikeyOz Wrote:
> that sucks.... not sure what you ordered, but I placed an order for 4
> tyres/valves some other small items mid last week and received it
> yesterday, which is about the time frame I expect.
>
> Did they actually have everything in stock ? Bit strange and unusual
> with my experiences from ProBike.
>
> Only had to email them about an order once and had very prompt replies.
PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------

just ordered a couple of jerseys which swere in stock (lots of) when I
checked out. Included the order number in my follow up emails but
still no reply.

It may be time to put a jihad on their ass and order my zionist flash
kit from someone else.......maybe an onlime supplier form
Dirkadirkastan.

--
monsterman

TimC
June 14th 06, 03:18 PM
On 2006-06-14, JayWoo (aka Bruce)
> Yeah I just got a slowy delivered yesterday. I got the confirmation
> email on the 22nd May, stuff arrived 13th June.

Aww dammit! Anyone living in Melbourne regularly doing BR(x) want to
share an order? I want to both minimise postage and avoid having to
dig out the credit card again.

--
TimC
Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!

Justin Vincent
June 14th 06, 08:58 PM
in article ,
TimC at wrote on 15/6/06
12:18 AM:

> On 2006-06-14, JayWoo (aka Bruce)
>> Yeah I just got a slowy delivered yesterday. I got the confirmation
>> email on the 22nd May, stuff arrived 13th June.
>
> Aww dammit! Anyone living in Melbourne regularly doing BR(x) want to
> share an order? I want to both minimise postage and avoid having to
> dig out the credit card again.

More developments. I got an email back from PBK last night saying:
"I couldn't track your previous parcel so I've had the goods issued with a
courier from here and you can track their progress on www.parcelforce.com
with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."

This sounds promising. Does the fact that they've sent another mean that the
first wasn't sent?

Random Data
June 15th 06, 01:52 AM
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 05:58:09 +1000, Justin Vincent wrote:

> This sounds promising. Does the fact that they've sent another mean that the
> first wasn't sent?

Sounds more like their courier service for whatever day decided to eat a
few parcels. Although maybe it was a conspiracy by the NeoCons to stop you
riding a bike and force you into a car?

--
Dave Hughes |
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's

monsterman
June 15th 06, 11:34 AM
Got an email from PBK finally.

I ordered two things. One item was not in stock (despite what they said
they had when I ordered). They say they've (now) sent one item with a
note asking me to choose a different item.

At least now I dont have to follow the mailroom staff home and go
through their washing baskets. And I guess I can put them back on the
payroll too. For now ... ....

--
monsterman

HughMann
June 15th 06, 02:07 PM
monsterman Wrote:
> Got an email from PBK finally.
>
> I ordered two things. One item was not in stock (despite what they said
> they had when I ordered). They say they've (now) sent one item with a
> note asking me to choose a different item.
>
> At least now I dont have to follow the mailroom staff home and go
> through their washing baskets. And I guess I can put them back on the
> payroll too. For now ... ....

Dont know if its just me but I found that if I "Reply" to a PBK email
or cut n paste the address I dont get a response. If I send my
questions/info via the mailer on their web site a response is always
quick, one night 20 minutes to reply.

Took 11 working days to get my GP4000's

Cheers

Hugh

--
HughMann

Peter S
June 15th 06, 02:59 PM
"HughMann" > wrote in message

> monsterman Wrote:
>> Got an email from PBK finally.
>>
>> I ordered two things. One item was not in stock (despite what they said
>> they had when I ordered). They say they've (now) sent one item with a
>> note asking me to choose a different item.
>>
>> At least now I dont have to follow the mailroom staff home and go
>> through their washing baskets. And I guess I can put them back on the
>> payroll too. For now ... ....
>
> Dont know if its just me but I found that if I "Reply" to a PBK email
> or cut n paste the address I dont get a response. If I send my
> questions/info via the mailer on their web site a response is always
> quick, one night 20 minutes to reply.
>
> Took 11 working days to get my GP4000's

After our group ride on Saturday over coffee I mentioned that I was going to
order some GP4000's from Probikekit and within 10 minutes I had an order for
4 sets between us! Placed the order Saturday afternoon so it will be
interesting to see how long they take to arrive. At least we're sharing the
postage between 4. Of course I had to take the opportunity to add a few
other items as well since they would be sent almost 'free' so to speak!

Peter S

Justin Vincent
June 15th 06, 08:28 PM
in article , Justin Vincent at
wrote on 15/6/06 5:58 AM:

> in article ,
> TimC at wrote on 15/6/06
> 12:18 AM:
>
>> On 2006-06-14, JayWoo (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>> Yeah I just got a slowy delivered yesterday. I got the confirmation
>>> email on the 22nd May, stuff arrived 13th June.
>>
>> Aww dammit! Anyone living in Melbourne regularly doing BR(x) want to
>> share an order? I want to both minimise postage and avoid having to
>> dig out the credit card again.
>
> More developments. I got an email back from PBK last night saying:
> "I couldn't track your previous parcel so I've had the goods issued with a
> courier from here and you can track their progress on www.parcelforce.com
> with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."
>
> This sounds promising. Does the fact that they've sent another mean that the
> first wasn't sent?

Now I can follow the progress of parcel #2. It's probably on a plane. I hope
that they gave it a first class seat!

Date Time Location Tracking Event
15-06-2006 15:09 Heathrow Airport
15-06-2006 14:11 Heathrow Airport Arrived at outward airport
15-06-2006 06:33 International Hub Left origin country
14-06-2006 22:15 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of
Exchange
14-06-2006 16:40 Carlisle Depot On route to hub
14-06-2006 14:55 Carlisle Depot Collected from customer

hippy
June 15th 06, 08:50 PM
TimC Wrote:
> On 2006-06-14, JayWoo (aka Bruce)
> Aww dammit! Anyone living in Melbourne regularly doing BR(x) want to
> share an order? I want to both minimise postage and avoid having to
> dig out the credit card again.

Postage to the UK is free.. pity the airline ticket ain't! ;)

hippy

--
hippy

Google