PDA

View Full Version : doesn't look all that fat to me

Scott
June 14th 06, 10:33 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/suisse065/FS038

>From the looks of the definition in his thighs, I'd say he's getting
pretty lean.

pc
June 14th 06, 11:02 PM
Scott wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/suisse065/FS038
>

> >From the looks of the definition in his thighs, I'd say he's getting
> pretty lean.

KickAss Jan!!!!

Wayne Pein
June 14th 06, 11:30 PM
Scott wrote:

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/suisse065/FS038
>

>>From the looks of the definition in his thighs, I'd say he's getting
> pretty lean.

The pain on everyone else's face shows Bratwurst Boy is honking.

Wayne

June 15th 06, 12:45 AM
Wayne Pein wrote:
> Scott wrote:
>
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/suisse065/FS038
> >

> >>From the looks of the definition in his thighs, I'd say he's getting
> > pretty lean.
> >

> The pain on everyone else's face shows Bratwurst Boy is honking.
>
> Wayne

Could be lactate-pain on their faces or maybe Jan just blew a
brat-fueled airbiscuit outta his chamois...

Snippy Bobkins
June 15th 06, 05:51 AM
"Scott" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/jun06/suisse06/suisse065/FS038
>

>>From the looks of the definition in his thighs, I'd say he's getting
> pretty lean.

I've seen some fatty masters with humongous pork bellies and meaner looking
quads than Jan's.

--
Snippy

Google