PDA

View Full Version : two days in a row

Scott
June 15th 06, 04:52 PM
looks like Ullrich is starting to come on form.

Floyd and Ivan better watch out.

bob sullivan
June 16th 06, 02:16 AM
Scott wrote:
> looks like Ullrich is starting to come on form.
>
> Floyd and Ivan better watch out.

Scary. He's one of those guys that get stronger, not
weaker, as the Tour goes on, isn't he?

~bob

Ryan Cousineau
June 16th 06, 07:01 AM
In article >,
bob sullivan > wrote:

> Scott wrote:
> > looks like Ullrich is starting to come on form.
> >
> > Floyd and Ivan better watch out.
>
> Scary. He's one of those guys that get stronger, not
> weaker, as the Tour goes on, isn't he?
>
> ~bob

Sure. He spends most of July training for the Tour.

bob sullivan
June 16th 06, 11:56 AM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article >,
> bob sullivan > wrote:
>>Scott wrote:
>>>looks like Ullrich is starting to come on form.
>>>Floyd and Ivan better watch out.
>>
>>Scary. He's one of those guys that get stronger, not
>>weaker, as the Tour goes on, isn't he?
>>
>>~bob
>
> Sure. He spends most of July training for the Tour.

Ah, the famous 'customary Tour preparation'? ;)

~bob

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home