PDA

View Full Version : Shanna loses bike

Callistus Valerius
June 16th 06, 01:07 PM
The only woman left in the field, Shanna ‘Banana’ Armstrong arrived in
Trinidad the 11th place Solo Traditional rider. Near the time station, one
of her bikes got run over by her crew vehicle. Fortunately the damage was
only minimal and fellow Solo competitor David Haase is having a new
chainring for her shipped to a bike shop in Mt. Vernon (TS #27), KS from his
Attitude Sports shop in Wisconsin. In what other sporting event would
competitors be so willing to help out their competition? Shanna’s father
Brent is on her crew. She has been getting 90 minutes of sleep per night.
Entering the Eastern Plains of Colorado after Trinidad, 35 mph crosswinds
made it very difficult for the lightweight UltraMan world champion to stay
on the road. She much prefers straight on headwinds over crosswinds. Her
cycling shoes had the whole front toe section cut out to alleviate pressure.
--------

Kurgan Gringioni
June 16th 06, 06:28 PM
Callistus Valerius wrote:
> The only woman left in the field, Shanna 'Banana' Armstrong arrived in
> Trinidad the 11th place Solo Traditional rider. Near the time station, one
> of her bikes got run over by her crew vehicle.

Goddamm. This is great ****. Even the FRAAM crew members are Freds.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

John Forrest Tomlinson
June 16th 06, 11:33 PM
On 16 Jun 2006 10:28:23 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
> wrote:

>Callistus Valerius wrote:
>> The only woman left in the field, Shanna 'Banana' Armstrong arrived in
>> Trinidad the 11th place Solo Traditional rider. Near the time station, one
>> of her bikes got run over by her crew vehicle.

>Goddamm. This is great ****. Even the FRAAM crew members are Freds.

It sounds like it would be great to watch speed up about 200%, with
narration first translated into Japanese and then back into English.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Howard Kveck
June 17th 06, 12:43 AM
In article >,
John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:

> On 16 Jun 2006 10:28:23 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
> > wrote:
>
> >Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >> The only woman left in the field, Shanna 'Banana' Armstrong arrived in
> >> Trinidad the 11th place Solo Traditional rider. Near the time station, one
> >> of her bikes got run over by her crew vehicle.
>
> >Goddamm. This is great ****. Even the FRAAM crew members are Freds.
> >

> It sounds like it would be great to watch speed up about 200%, with
> narration first translated into Japanese and then back into English.

Via Babelfish.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Donald Munro
June 17th 06, 08:21 AM

Howard Kveck wrote:
> Via Babelfish.

So is bruce posting to japanese group too ?

ST
June 17th 06, 02:24 PM
On 6/17/06 12:21 AM, in article
, "Donald Munro"
> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>>> It sounds like it would be great to watch speed up about 200%, with
>>> narration first translated into Japanese and then back into English.
>
> Howard Kveck wrote:
>> Via Babelfish.
>
> So is bruce posting to japanese group too ?

"me so horny!!" = $B3Q<A;d$=$&(B!! (Babelfish)

Cat4 Japenese women cyclists.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home