PDA

View Full Version : Fabio crosses Mississppi first

Callistus Valerius
June 17th 06, 10:22 PM
Fabio was the first soloist to cross the Mississippi, so now the real race
begins. The pretenders, the not so serious folk, have been sent home, with
a swift kick, and now the ones who truely belong in this epic, the toughest
race on earth, are left.

B. Lafferty
June 18th 06, 12:15 AM
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Fabio was the first soloist to cross the Mississippi, so now the real race
> begins. The pretenders, the not so serious folk, have been sent home,
> with
> a swift kick, and now the ones who truely belong in this epic, the
> toughest
> race on earth, are left.

It would appear that both Boyer and Baloh are off the bike resting. It's
also a bit odd that there are very few photos of Boyer on the RAAM web site.

Snippy Bobkins
June 18th 06, 12:28 AM
"B. Lafferty" > wrote ...

> It would appear that both Boyer and Baloh are off the bike resting. It's
> also a bit odd that there are very few photos of Boyer on the RAAM web
> site.

Gee I wonder why.

--
Snippy

Frank Drackman
June 18th 06, 12:49 AM
"B. Lafferty" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> Fabio was the first soloist to cross the Mississippi, so now the real
>> race
>> begins. The pretenders, the not so serious folk, have been sent home,
>> with
>> a swift kick, and now the ones who truely belong in this epic, the
>> toughest
>> race on earth, are left.
>>

> It would appear that both Boyer and Baloh are off the bike resting. It's
> also a bit odd that there are very few photos of Boyer on the RAAM web
> site.

The RAAM people are afraid of posting kiddie porn

Mike Kaiser
June 18th 06, 01:28 AM
Snippy Bobkins wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" > wrote ...
> >>
> > It would appear that both Boyer and Baloh are off the bike resting. It's
> > also a bit odd that there are very few photos of Boyer on the RAAM web
> > site.
>
> Gee I wonder why.
>
> --
> Snippy

Too many kids could ID him. He could have just worn Groucho glasses
for RAAM.

Callistus Valerius
June 18th 06, 02:37 AM

> It would appear that both Boyer and Baloh are off the bike resting. It's
> also a bit odd that there are very few photos of Boyer on the RAAM web
site.

Tinker may have slept too much at the beginning, but I have a feeling
he's going to close in on them, but he may be too far back. We'll see.

Ron Ruff
June 18th 06, 03:29 AM
Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Tinker may have slept too much at the beginning, but I have a feeling
> he's going to close in on them, but he may be too far back. We'll see.

Doesn't look like he is closing... and he is 200 miles back with 1000
to go.

Souza is doing much better though and has moved up to 4th... but won't
catch Tinker unless he dies.

Have you noticed the team competition? BC Vail and Type I are so close
that their graphs are superimposed. Unfortunately, they aren't in the
same race category, though.

http://www.casualhacker.net/raam/team_04.png

Callistus Valerius
June 18th 06, 11:24 AM

> Souza is doing much better though and has moved up to 4th... but won't
> catch Tinker unless he dies.

Anything can happen in RAAM.

Donald Munro
June 18th 06, 02:45 PM
Ron Ruff wrote:
> Souza is doing much better though and has moved up to 4th... but won't
> catch Tinker unless he dies.

That can be arranged if he has contacts in the Dutch mafia and Tinker
isn't Chinese.

Tim Lines
June 18th 06, 07:56 PM
Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Fabio was the first soloist to cross the Mississippi, so now the real race
> begins. The pretenders, the not so serious folk, have been sent home, with
> a swift kick, and now the ones who truely belong in this epic, the toughest
> race on earth, are left.

How come his website doesn't mention anything about this?
http://www.fabioifc.com/

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home