PDA

View Full Version : Banana has neck support

Callistus Valerius
June 18th 06, 12:04 PM
Banana is sporting a unique neck support
http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg

Ryan Cousineau
June 18th 06, 06:23 PM
In article . net>,
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote:

> Banana is sporting a unique neck support
> http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg

That's the best argument for a recumbent bicycle I've ever seen.

Tim Lines
June 18th 06, 08:00 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article . net>,
> "Callistus Valerius" > wrote:
>

>>Banana is sporting a unique neck support
>>http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg
>

> That's the best argument for a recumbent bicycle I've ever seen.

But I've seen better arguments against doing stupid **** in general.

Ryan Cousineau
June 19th 06, 08:00 AM
In article >,
Tim Lines > wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article . net>,
> > "Callistus Valerius" > wrote:
> >

> >>Banana is sporting a unique neck support
> >>http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg
> >

> > That's the best argument for a recumbent bicycle I've ever seen.
>
> But I've seen better arguments against doing stupid **** in general.

Really, because that neck support photo is a pretty compelling bit of
evidence.

Says me, currently using the ibuprofen-and-beer cure for a stiff neck
that certainly had nothing at all to do with Saturday's crit,

Mike Kaiser
June 19th 06, 12:51 PM
Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Banana is sporting a unique neck support
> http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg

But with those toeless cycling shoes, she's the ultimate in chic.

Bob Schwartz
June 19th 06, 01:38 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article . net>,
> "Callistus Valerius" > wrote:
>
>> Banana is sporting a unique neck support
>> http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN0866hhh.jpg
>
> That's the best argument for a recumbent bicycle I've ever seen.

I thought RAAM riders did straps. Where's the strap?

Bob Schwartz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home