PDA

View Full Version : Score one for the Freds

June 19th 06, 03:08 AM
Freds everywhere get the last laugh now:

<http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gallery?id=371621&index=9&cc=5901>
<http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/photos/index.html?aid=365097&d=1>

Jeezus, I think Lafferty nearly had a heart attack just looking
at those socks. Even LANCE wouldn't wear socks that high.

RicodJour
June 19th 06, 03:18 AM
wrote:
> Freds everywhere get the last laugh now:
>
> <http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/photos/index.html?aid=365097&d=1>

That just goes to show you how cool Brazil is. The country has only
one Fred and he's ripped.

Donald Munro
June 19th 06, 09:43 AM
wrote:
> Freds everywhere get the last laugh now:
>
> <http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gallery?id=371621&index=9&cc=5901>
> <http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/photos/index.html?aid=365097&d=1>
>
> Jeezus, I think Lafferty nearly had a heart attack just looking
> at those socks. Even LANCE wouldn't wear socks that high.

Stu will be happy that the aussies got beaten by a fred.

And the fatty master in the freds team, Ronaldo, even made the pass that
resulted in the first goal.

Kurgan Gringioni
June 19th 06, 09:58 AM
Donald Munro wrote:
> wrote:
> > Freds everywhere get the last laugh now:
> >
> > <http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gallery?id=371621&index=9&cc=5901>
> > <http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/photos/index.html?aid=365097&d=1>
> >
> > Jeezus, I think Lafferty nearly had a heart attack just looking
> > at those socks. Even LANCE wouldn't wear socks that high.
>
> Stu will be happy that the aussies got beaten by a fred.
>
> And the fatty master in the freds team, Ronaldo, even made the pass that
> resulted in the first goal.

Dumbass -

With names like "Kaka" and "Fred", the Brazilians are by far the
coolest team.

thanks,

Beavis Gringioni.

Google