PDA

View Full Version : That was cool

Kurgan Gringioni
June 19th 06, 10:56 AM
that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Donald Munro
June 19th 06, 11:31 AM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.

Dumbass,
We're not dirtbags, we're a "cesspool of misfit, slanderous backstabbing
vile boors".

Curtis L. Russell
June 19th 06, 03:16 PM
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:31:53 +0200, Donald Munro
> wrote:

>Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>> that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
>
>Dumbass,
>We're not dirtbags, we're a "cesspool of misfit, slanderous backstabbing
>vile boors".

Speak for yourself, stocker.

-Dirtbag
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 19th 06, 04:13 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Dumbass -

No kidding. That made my week.

Say what you will about Bruce, but he sure gives good thread.

-RJ

Kurgan Gringioni
June 19th 06, 07:37 PM
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
> >

> > thanks,
> >
> > K. Gringioni.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> No kidding. That made my week.
>
> Say what you will about Bruce, but he sure gives good thread.
>
> -RJ

Dumbass -

Meltdown of the Week:

Sierraman or Phil Mickelson?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 19th 06, 08:07 PM
> Dumbass -
>

> Meltdown of the Week:
>
> Sierraman or Phil Mickelson?
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Dumbass -

I like your lateral thinking on this one, but I'd say it has to be
Mickelson. If Sierraman had the meltdown he had last year, then we'd
have a contest.

Recently, I've been thinking that my original Kunich / Sierraman
comparison wasn't such a good one. I think Sierraman is maybe better
compared to Fat Stevie. I wonder if we could lure him back?

-RJ

Howard Kveck
June 20th 06, 12:12 AM
In article >,
Donald Munro > wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
>
> Dumbass,
> We're not dirtbags, we're a "cesspool of misfit, slanderous backstabbing
> vile boors".

You forgot "mal-contents."

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Tim Lines
June 20th 06, 03:53 AM
Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article >,
> Donald Munro > wrote:
>
>> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>>> that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
>> Dumbass,
>> We're not dirtbags, we're a "cesspool of misfit, slanderous backstabbing
>> vile boors".
>
> You forgot "mal-contents."

And it's "vile boars".

Ewoud Dronkert
June 20th 06, 08:11 AM
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:53:15 -0700, Tim Lines wrote:
>>> vile boors".
>
> And it's "vile boars".

Yeah, I thought that was the expression, although he might have meant
boers (same pronounciation as boors). On the other hand, "vile boars"
gives only one single search result when including the quotes.

--
E. Dronkert

Stu Fleming
June 20th 06, 08:22 AM
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

>>And it's "vile boars".
>

> Yeah, I thought that was the expression, although he might have meant
> boers (same pronounciation as boors). On the other hand, "vile boars"
> gives only one single search result when including the quotes.

I believe this is the first time the phrase "vile boars" has been used
on RBR.

Donald Munro
June 20th 06, 08:36 AM

Howard Kveck wrote:
> You forgot "mal-contents."

Actually I forgot pornographic too. Although since the rbr porn goddess no
longer posts porn and her high priest joined the dutch mafia I would say
Bruce is overestimating our capabilities in that department.

Revised version:
A cesspool of pornographic misfit, slanderous backstabbing vile
malcontents and boors (Stu please not: No hyphenation in malcontents).

Donald Munro
June 20th 06, 08:58 AM
Tim Lines wrote:
> And it's "vile boars".

http://www.bartleby.com/61/48/B0394800.html

Kurgan Gringioni
June 20th 06, 10:16 AM
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

> Dumbass -
>
> I like your lateral thinking on this one, but I'd say it has to be
> Mickelson. If Sierraman had the meltdown he had last year, then we'd
> have a contest.
>
> Recently, I've been thinking that my original Kunich / Sierraman
> comparison wasn't such a good one. I think Sierraman is maybe better
> compared to Fat Stevie. I wonder if we could lure him back?

Dumbass -

Just imagine what a Sierraman vs. Fat Steve thread would have been
like!

As an aside, all 3 of the kooks mentioned by you in this thread have,
in postings to rbr, challenged me to a physical fight and, no, I'm not
proud. Kook-baiting isn't exactly a marketable skill.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Simon Brooke
June 20th 06, 11:15 AM
in message >, Ewoud Dronkert
') wrote:

>> And it's "vile boars".
>
> Yeah, I thought that was the expression, although he might have meant
> boers (same pronounciation as boors). On the other hand, "vile boars"
> gives only one single search result when including the quotes.

God, don't they teach you anything in your schools?

Boor, bore, middle English, a serf, a peasant tied to an estate. As in
'Boreland', a common Scottish and northern English placename, the land
farmed by the boors. The same word occurs in a number of European
languages derived from Old Low German, including modern Dutch (boer),
where it means 'peasant'.

Used as an insult it means uncultured, uneducated, thick as pig****. But
quite distinct from the boar which produces the pig****.

;; We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
;; languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their
;; pockets for new vocabulary -- James D. Nicoll

Ewoud Dronkert
June 20th 06, 12:32 PM
Simon Brooke schreef:
> Boor, bore, middle English, a serf, a peasant tied to an estate. As in

I know, but it's just English spelling for Dutch (and Afrikaans) boer.

--
E. Dronkert

Donald Munro
June 20th 06, 03:09 PM

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> I know, but it's just English spelling for Dutch (and Afrikaans) boer.

In other words you've been insulted, again. Luckily the dutch mafia don't
have a temper like the sicilian one.

June 20th 06, 04:46 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Dumbass -
>
> Just imagine what a Sierraman vs. Fat Steve thread would have been
> like!
>
> As an aside, all 3 of the kooks mentioned by you in this thread have,
> in postings to rbr, challenged me to a physical fight and, no, I'm not
> proud. Kook-baiting isn't exactly a marketable skill.

Ali G has made a pretty good career out of it.

William Asher
June 20th 06, 05:19 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>>
>> Dumbass -
>>
>> I like your lateral thinking on this one, but I'd say it has to be
>> Mickelson. If Sierraman had the meltdown he had last year, then we'd
>> have a contest.
>>
>> Recently, I've been thinking that my original Kunich / Sierraman
>> comparison wasn't such a good one. I think Sierraman is maybe better
>> compared to Fat Stevie. I wonder if we could lure him back?
>

> Dumbass -
>

> Just imagine what a Sierraman vs. Fat Steve thread would have been
> like!
>
> As an aside, all 3 of the kooks mentioned by you in this thread have,
> in postings to rbr, challenged me to a physical fight and, no, I'm not
> proud. Kook-baiting isn't exactly a marketable skill.
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

If you weren't such a wuss, bullies wouldn't pick on you so much.

Don't be too sure about kook-baiting being unmarketable. Limbaugh,
Coulter, Hannity, and Ol' Splotchy Face are all kook-baiters of a sort and
they make big money. Of course, things didn't end well for Alan Berg, but
all-in-all, violence against talk radio hosts is not that severe.

http://tiny.pl/t9bm

--
Bill Asher

Tim Lines
June 20th 06, 07:54 PM
Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message >, Ewoud Dronkert
> ') wrote:

>>> And it's "vile boars".
>> Yeah, I thought that was the expression, although he might have meant
>> boers (same pronounciation as boors). On the other hand, "vile boars"
>> gives only one single search result when including the quotes.
>
> God, don't they teach you anything in your schools?
>
> Boor, bore, middle English, a serf, a peasant tied to an estate. As in
> 'Boreland', a common Scottish and northern English placename, the land
> farmed by the boors. The same word occurs in a number of European
> languages derived from Old Low German, including modern Dutch (boer),
> where it means 'peasant'.
>
> Used as an insult it means uncultured, uneducated, thick as pig****. But
> quite distinct from the boar which produces the pig****.

You english police are so boaring!

Jay S. Hill
June 20th 06, 11:33 PM
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Simon Brooke schreef:
>
>> Boor, bore, middle English, a serf, a peasant tied to an estate. As in
>

> I know, but it's just English spelling for Dutch (and Afrikaans) boer.

Someone's going to start a war over this...

Tom Kunich
June 21st 06, 02:39 AM
"Donald Munro" > wrote in message
om...
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>> that Sierraman stopped in for a few moments. You dirtbags.
>
> Dumbass,
> We're not dirtbags, we're a "cesspool of misfit, slanderous backstabbing
> vile boors".

Know thyself.

Tom Kunich
June 21st 06, 02:39 AM
"Tim Lines" > wrote in message
. ..

> And it's "vile boars".

Pig!

RonSonic
June 21st 06, 05:21 AM
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:22:51 +1200, Stu Fleming > wrote:

>Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

>>>And it's "vile boars".
>>

>> Yeah, I thought that was the expression, although he might have meant
>> boers (same pronounciation as boors). On the other hand, "vile boars"
>> gives only one single search result when including the quotes.
>>

>I believe this is the first time the phrase "vile boars" has been used
>on RBR.

Sure it isn't a drug reference and he meant "vial bores?"

Ron

Simon Brooke
June 21st 06, 01:59 PM
in message >, Ewoud Dronkert
') wrote:

> Simon Brooke schreef:
>> Boor, bore, middle English, a serf, a peasant tied to an estate. As in
>
> I know, but it's just English spelling for Dutch (and Afrikaans) boer.

Which is just another way of saying that English and Dutch are both just
slight variants of Old Low German. Which is, of course, true.

;; For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth
;; knowledge increaseth sorrow.." - Ecclesiastes 1:18

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home