PDA

View Full Version : Hey Laff

Bob Schwartz
June 24th 06, 04:10 AM
Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
Wink.

A little he said/she said from her is a
lot better than the he said/she said that
you get from Walsh, isn't it?

Donald Munro
June 24th 06, 08:30 AM
Bob Schwartz wrote:
> Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
> you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
> Wink.
>
> A little he said/she said from her is a
> lot better than the he said/she said that
> you get from Walsh, isn't it?

This post violates rbr conventions. Thread drift is supposed to be towards
food not sex.

Simon Brooke
June 24th 06, 10:14 AM
in message >, Bob
Schwartz ') wrote:

> Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
> you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
> Wink.
>
> A little he said/she said from her is a
> lot better than the he said/she said that
> you get from Walsh, isn't it?

Interestingly, if you do a Google image search for 'Betsy Andreu', guess
who you get pictures of? No, don't ask how I know this. Please.

See one nuclear war, you've seen them all.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home