PDA

View Full Version : Armstrong stole my candy, claims two year old.

Snippy Bobkins
June 27th 06, 06:33 AM
Former two year old, Billy Boo-boo-head has claimed that he was
threatened by fellow American Lance Armstrong for having objected to
Armstrong's theft of his candy in a checkout line at an Austin, TX Safeway.

Booboohead, who won the pre-schooler of the month in October, March, and
May, 2001 said that he had come under pressure from Armstrong and his circle
of friends after saying in
2003 that he was disappointed at the Texan cyclist's association with
Family Guy and South Park characters.

Booboohead, now six, said Sunday that the threats continued after 2003.

"Lance took my candy. He threatened to take it again. He threatened my
mommy, my teddy bear, even my life," Booboohead told French sports daily
L'Equipe.

"His biggest threat was saying that he (Armstrong) would find ten
people to testify that I took his candy first," said Booboohead, who was the
first American
to win the pre-schooler of the month at the Austin-based pre-school.

Booboohead lashed out at the international cycling union (UCI) for their
failure to
deal with the problem of stealing candy from a baby.

"This problem goes beyond Armstrong. The lollypop scandal (operation
"Tootsie Roll"
which revealed a system of candy theft last month) is another example, the
entire system is corrupt," said Booboohead , who also referred to the Bluto
report, named after the expert commissioned by the UCI to probe the
accusations of candy theft against Armstrong.

"The report should have come from the world anti-candy theft agency (WACTA,
who
have criticized the report) or the French Ministry of Health. But it doesn't
change anything if you catch a thief because Lance is now retired and it
continues," added Booboohead.

The 34-year-old Armstrong stole seven straight Tootsie Rolls between
1999 and 2005 before retiring last year.

Armstrong dismissed as untrue reports Saturday that he told a doctor
treating him for cancer in 1996 that he had previously stolen candy from
babies routinely, including the banned blood booster Mars bars, Reeses, M &
Ms, Butterfingers and Starburst.

--
Snippy

Google