PDA

View Full Version : Has Lafferty Lost His Sporting Credibility?

Tom Kunich
June 28th 06, 01:08 PM
Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
spades.

steve
June 28th 06, 02:15 PM
Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

steve
June 28th 06, 02:15 PM
Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

Frank Drackman
June 28th 06, 05:30 PM
"Tom Kunich" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
> make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that
> in spades.

Why do you even bother with silly posts like this? I think that people
would take you more seriously if you refuted the opinions expressed in posts
instead of juvenile attacks of the posters.

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 28th 06, 08:15 PM
Frank Drackman wrote:
> "Tom Kunich" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
> > make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that
> > in spades.
> >

> Why do you even bother with silly posts like this?

OOOH! I know why he does it!

It's cause he's an idiot.

-RJ

Frank Drackman
June 28th 06, 09:16 PM
"ronaldo_jeremiah" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> "Tom Kunich" > wrote in message
>> nk.net...
>> > Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
>> > make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves
>> > that
>> > in spades.
>> >

>> Why do you even bother with silly posts like this?
>
> OOOH! I know why he does it!
>
> It's cause he's an idiot.

I am sure that he is a smart person, but you are correct that he comes
across as a total idiot. Because of his history it seems that his "real"
get ignored or attacked.

Tom Kunich
June 29th 06, 03:33 AM
"steve" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
>> make
>> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
>> spades.
>
> He has much more credibility than you do Mr. Kunich.

Some dumbass criticizing me. Well, now that really disturbs me.

Simon Brooke
June 29th 06, 09:53 AM
in message t>, Tom
Kunich ') wrote:

> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could
> make Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves
> that in spades.

Pot, meet Kettle.

IMHO, there aren't enough committed Christians, but that's care
in the community for you. -- Ben Evans

EatMe
June 29th 06, 11:39 AM
Tom Kunich wrote:
> Has he ever had any? There are very few people in this world that could make
> Howard Dean look like an ethical intellectual but Brian achieves that in
> spades.

Average minds discuss people.
Good minds discuss events.
Great minds discuss ideas.

When do you want to improve?

In fact, that question could be asked of a large chunk of the average
user on Usenet

Tom Kunich
June 30th 06, 04:46 AM
"EatMe" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Great minds discuss ideas.

And your idea is????

Steven L. Sheffield
June 30th 06, 02:15 PM
On 06/29/2006 09:46 PM, in article
, "Tom Kunich"
> wrote:

> "EatMe" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Great minds discuss ideas.
>
> And your idea is????

That you're still a ****ing idiot, and in denial.

My problem with Lafferty isn't that he thinks Lance is dirty. It's that he
won't let it go.

I've long ago given up caring whether Tour riders are racing clean or dirty.
It's entertainment! Just like a Schwarzenegger (your hero!) film, the Tour
de France has no basis in reality.

Sandy
June 30th 06, 02:23 PM
Steven L. Sheffield a écrit :
> On 06/29/2006 09:46 PM, in article
> , "Tom Kunich"
> > wrote:
>

>> "EatMe" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>>> Great minds discuss ideas.
>>>
>> And your idea is????
>>

> That you're still a ****ing idiot, and in denial.
>
> My problem with Lafferty isn't that he thinks Lance is dirty. It's that he
> won't let it go.

Look at it differently. Armstrong is the ONLY one who has a cadre of
apologists (professional and popular) who steadfastly believe he is the
only clean modern god. If Brian harps on it, it's because people
believe readily, and without evidence, in the baseness of all other
riders, take special care to show how pitiful they are (Henry on
Pantani, perpetually, comes to mind), and wear special yellow (trimmed
in Old Glory) blinders.

--

Sandy

-- Ce message, issu de l'agriculture biologique, a été rédigé avec des
électrons recyclés. En conséquence, il est possible que des fautes
d'orthographes s'y soient malencontreusement glissées.

B. Lafferty
June 30th 06, 02:28 PM
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
> On 06/29/2006 09:46 PM, in article
> , "Tom Kunich"
> > wrote:
>
>> "EatMe" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>>
>>> Great minds discuss ideas.
>>
>> And your idea is????
>

> That you're still a ****ing idiot, and in denial.
>
> My problem with Lafferty isn't that he thinks Lance is dirty. It's that
> he
> won't let it go.

What's to let go? More and more former associates are pointing the doping
finger at him.

> I've long ago given up caring whether Tour riders are racing clean or
> dirty.
> It's entertainment! Just like a Schwarzenegger (your hero!) film, the
> Tour
> de France has no basis in reality.

It has become something like pro Wrestling.

Robert Chung
June 30th 06, 02:47 PM
Sandy wrote:

> Look at it differently. Armstrong is the ONLY one who has a cadre of
> apologists (professional and popular) who steadfastly believe he is the
> only clean modern god.

Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

> If Brian harps on it, it's because people
> believe readily, and without evidence, in the baseness of all other
> riders

Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

Sandy
June 30th 06, 02:56 PM
Dans le message de ,
Robert Chung > a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Sandy wrote:
>
>> Look at it differently. Armstrong is the ONLY one who has a cadre of
>> apologists (professional and popular) who steadfastly believe he is
>> the only clean modern god.
>
> Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?
>
>> If Brian harps on it, it's because people
>> believe readily, and without evidence, in the baseness of all other
>> riders
>
> Hmmm. Do you have evidence for this?

For my standard hourly rate, name the evidence you want, and I'll bill you
at the end of the month.

In short - could be ;-)
--
Sandy
-

- Richard Lewontin

Tom Kunich
July 1st 06, 03:25 AM
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
> On 06/29/2006 09:46 PM, in article
> , "Tom Kunich"
> > wrote:
>
>> "EatMe" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>>
>>> Great minds discuss ideas.
>>
>> And your idea is????
>
> > That you're still a ****ing idiot, and in denial.
>
> My problem with Lafferty isn't that he thinks Lance is dirty. It's that
> he
> won't let it go.

And what do you believe is MY problem with Lafferty? Could it be that he
thinks that any racing cyclist who performs is doping and he can't let go of
that?

> I've long ago given up caring whether Tour riders are racing clean or
> dirty.
> It's entertainment! Just like a Schwarzenegger (your hero!) film, the
> Tour
> de France has no basis in reality.

What happened to you Steven? Were you ousted from the financial business and
can't get back to California and are bitter about it?

Lafferty is a jackass who posts the same thing here over and over and over
again. He has nothing intelligent to say and directs what little wit he has
to telling all of us that we are worshipping cheaters. Not to be too blunt
but perhaps you're worshipping cheaters but I'm watching bicycle racing.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home