PDA

View Full Version : strange predictions

Andre
June 28th 06, 05:16 PM
My prediction for this year's Tour winner will be Valverde; I
think his drugs are better than any other rider right now. They're
mixing well with his metabolism and his abogados should keep him in the
clear long enough. Basso will be second; his drugs are so new that they
haven't even been talked about yet; they're inconceivable and presently
taboo to mention. Jan will be third; his drugs are great but a rider
who 2 months ago finished 150th and now is a favourite for the Tour is
strange enough. German drugs are very good and he may still go
unnoticed for another year. Landis and Hincapie are also favourites;
their situation is a little bit different. The two Americans are using
lawyers instead of doctors to administer the potions. That makes the
unveiling process a bit longer and more boring, thus clearing the way
for some victories. Vino is an interesting case; he's on the verge ; he
could fall to the right or the the left. His drugs are old but his body
is still young enough, which will be interesting contre la montre. He's
caught in a time warp or wrap, depending on the placement of the r.
Will the authorities pull him out in time? That's the big question.
Heras...mmm...well....Have I mentioned Popovich? Racing for Discovery
has its judiciary benefits. Strong lawyers, unlimited money, well
versed in the art of denial. That alone should place him well in the
mountain stages.

"O, what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive!". Walter Scott

Andre

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home