View Full Version : Paging Ryan

Robert Chung
June 29th 06, 02:53 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 29th 06, 04:02 PM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/

That dude is weak. Someone who makes real wattage should be able to
crush ice in at least half a dozen blenders at once.

Maybe someone can calculate an equivalency between Ferrari's VAM and #
of ice-cubes crushed per minute (ICCM).

-RJ

Ryan Cousineau
June 30th 06, 07:37 AM
In article . com>,
"ronaldo_jeremiah" > wrote:

> Robert Chung wrote:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/
>
> That dude is weak. Someone who makes real wattage should be able to
> crush ice in at least half a dozen blenders at once.
>
> Maybe someone can calculate an equivalency between Ferrari's VAM and #
> of ice-cubes crushed per minute (ICCM).

I can totally do an entire evening's worth of margaritas in one go.

This is not only in my own town, this is even a group (Pedalplay) I have
seen out and about.

In fact, I'm pretty sure this was the guy...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171807274/in/photostream/

....who blundered into a crit course just in front of our Cat 4/5 pack
earlier this month during the Stanley Park Bike Fest.

Also funny: I don't think I have her marked as a contact, but I know
Judy B's work very well. I dedicate this photo to Hsquared and her many
fans:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/117384408/in/pool-mb_vancouver/

Er, I don't mean "know her work" that way,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home