PDA

View Full Version : More Names

B. Lafferty
June 29th 06, 05:49 PM
Including Ullrich and Basso
http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/29062006/1/tdf-ullrich-et-basso-cites-dans-l-instruction-espagnole-sur.html

June 29th 06, 05:54 PM
OK, what say ye, Mr.McQuaid?

I do believe that as recently as a couple of days ago, he promised that
any riders associated with the Puerto investigation would be ejected
from the TDF.

And Tyler Hamilton will just have to owe us one more.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> Including Ullrich and Basso
> http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/29062006/1/tdf-ullrich-et-basso-cites-dans-l-instruction-espagnole-sur.html

Donald Munro
June 29th 06, 08:22 PM
glengarryleads wrote:
> And Tyler Hamilton will just have to owe us one more.

Isn't his ban due to end soon ? Surely they can't ban him twice for the
same offense.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home