PDA

View Full Version : Small Pannier

Ian Blake
June 29th 06, 03:05 PM
What are the smallest pannier bags available?

I mostly ride with just a rack top back (AGU Quoram 575). Sometimes I
want to carry a little more. The bag is expandable to carry all I
need but when full is not the best arrangement to get at things.

When I commute I travel with a Ortlieb front pannier on the back. This
is still larger than I want.

All I want to carry. Left hand pannier rain coat. Right hand pannier
legs, arms and extra layer. This leaves the top bag with the tools,
tubes, suncream, brevet card etc.

POHB
June 29th 06, 09:45 PM
"Ian Blake" wrote
> What are the smallest pannier bags available?
>
> I mostly ride with just a rack top back (AGU Quoram 575). Sometimes I
> want to carry a little more. The bag is expandable to carry all I
> need but when full is not the best arrangement to get at things.

You can get rack top bags that have small panniers that fold out when
required.
e.g. http://www.evanscycles.com/product.jsp?style=11358

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home