PDA

View Full Version : Can Simoni do the virtual double?

Rik Van Diesel
June 29th 06, 09:25 PM
Someone give me the new Virtual GT winners list please.

RVD

Bret
June 30th 06, 06:07 AM
Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> Someone give me the new Virtual GT winners list please.
>
> RVD

What a turn around if Simoni comes out of this looking like the good
guy. That would be alright by me.

Bret

h squared
June 30th 06, 01:33 PM
Bret wrote:

> Rik Van Diesel wrote:
>
>>Someone give me the new Virtual GT winners list please.
>>
>>RVD
>

> What a turn around if Simoni comes out of this looking like the good
> guy. That would be alright by me.
>
> Bret

yesterday i was secretly thinking something similar to myself and
giggling. more to amuse myself and not that i was thinking he was
seriously the "only clean one" or anything like that. (have to put that
last part in or someone will call me a name)

Tuschinski
June 30th 06, 01:49 PM
Bret wrote:
> Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> > Someone give me the new Virtual GT winners list please.
> >
> > RVD
>
> What a turn around if Simoni comes out of this looking like the good
> guy. That would be alright by me.
>
> Bret

How did he dare to imply something was fishy with Basso ! More
seriously: Simoni hardly has a crystal clean past and his team+team
mates aren't the most trustworthy^^

Bret
June 30th 06, 09:41 PM
h squared wrote:
> Bret wrote:
>
> > Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> >
> >>Someone give me the new Virtual GT winners list please.
> >>
> >>RVD
> >

> > What a turn around if Simoni comes out of this looking like the good
> > guy. That would be alright by me.
> >
> > Bret
> >

> yesterday i was secretly thinking something similar to myself and
> giggling. more to amuse myself and not that i was thinking he was
> seriously the "only clean one" or anything like that. (have to put that
> last part in or someone will call me a name)

I'm not about to claim he's clean either, but it would be interesting
to know what really went on between him and Basso and what really
sparked his accusations.

Bret

Donald Munro
June 30th 06, 09:45 PM
Bret wrote:
> I'm not about to claim he's clean either, but it would be interesting
> to know what really went on between him and Basso and what really
> sparked his accusations.

Basso took away his (peruvian) candy ?

h squared
July 1st 06, 03:14 AM
Bret wrote:

> I'm not about to claim he's clean either,

sadly perhaps,(and this is probably more a comment about myself than
simoni) if i were hypothetically to find out today that he has been
clean except for some blow now and then, etc, for his entire career, my
main reaction, after "whoa!", would be that his talent was kinda wasted.
not wasted in a morally disapproving sense the way henry talks about
jan, more a "i wonder what he could have done if he had taken all the
advantages available like some others did". i would have the same wonder
upon hearing that news about any bigger name, really.

but all that's just crazy talk & idle wonder and nothing i mean
seriously (i have to put this last part in or someone will think i'm
being serious)

>but it would be interesting
> to know what really went on between him and Basso and what really
> sparked his accusations.

yes indeed-y

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home