PDA

View Full Version : Is cyclingnews dead?

B. Lafferty
June 30th 06, 11:24 PM
Server's down.
"Andrew" > wrote in message
.com...
> Haven't been able to load it for about an hour. Died under all the
> traffic?
>
> --
> Andrew
> http://www.cageofmonkeys.co.uk

Andrew
June 30th 06, 11:25 PM
Haven't been able to load it for about an hour. Died under all the
traffic?

--
Andrew
http://www.cageofmonkeys.co.uk

Jeff Jones
July 1st 06, 12:06 AM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> Server's down.
> "Andrew" > wrote in message
> .com...
> > Haven't been able to load it for about an hour. Died under all the
> > traffic?

Server problem. It's back.

Jeff

routebear
July 1st 06, 12:14 AM
Yes, Cyclingnews was yet another name dropped in the Spanish doping scandal.
Expect them to be down for the entire TdF.

Howard Kveck
July 1st 06, 07:31 AM
In article om>,
"Jeff Jones" > wrote:

> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > Server's down.
> > "Andrew" > wrote in message
> > .com...
> > > Haven't been able to load it for about an hour. Died under all the
> > > traffic?
> > >
> Server problem. It's back.
>
> Jeff

That's a relief. I was fearing your server had gone the way of the Hindenberg.

"Oh, the humanity."

--
tanx,
Howard