6. Popo

-Ken

18 hrs ago it was:

1. Ullrich
2. Basso
3. Valv.

mjconway
July 1st 06, 06:59 AM
Does anyone really think that Hincapie is going to outclimb and out TT
the likes of Landis and Evans (why is he left off these revised lists)
?

We have already seen in the Tour of Romandie that Valverde was not able
to do either against Evans, what makes you think that he can do it in
July?

k.papai wrote:
> 1. Valverde
> 2. Leipheimer
> 3. Hincapie
> ---
> 4. Landis
> 5. Acevedo
> 6. Popo
>

> -Ken
>
> 18 hrs ago it was:
>
> 1. Ullrich
> 2. Basso
> 3. Valv.

Morten Reippuert Knudsen
July 1st 06, 09:50 AM
k.papai > wrote:
> 1. Valverde
> 2. Leipheimer
> 3. Hincapie
> ---
> 4. Landis
> 5. Acevedo
> 6. Popo

> -Ken

> 18 hrs ago it was:

> 1. Ullrich
> 2. Basso
> 3. Valv.

1) Rasmussen
2) Leipheimer
3) Sastre (He's not to peek until the vuelta, but if he can pull himself
together after Bassos suspension he should be able to make the poidum)

Menchov and Landis whom i consider the strongest of the remaing will
be suspended durring the race.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) <http://blog.reippuert.dk>

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 1,25GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 16xDVD DL, Bluetooth
mus+tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT.

gym.gravity
July 1st 06, 10:39 AM
BOBBY!

Donald Munro
July 1st 06, 11:14 AM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
> 3) Sastre (He's not to peek until the vuelta,

This has become a bit like a game of hide and seek.

Tom Kunich
July 2nd 06, 04:43 AM
"k.papai" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> 1. Valverde
> 2. Leipheimer
> 3. Hincapie
> ---
> 4. Landis
> 5. Acevedo
> 6. Popo

Paolo Savoldelli is probably a better choice than George. Also remember that
there are some long TT's and Floyd is better at long TT's what Levi. Azevedo
hasn't been showing a lot recently. Perhaps that's because he's been
assigned as a domestique and indeed he is a very good one most of the time.

Valverde is a GREAT rider but at 26 I suspect that he's still young enough
that he'll have a jour sans.

So now I'd suspect:

Savoldelli
Landis
Leipheimer
Valverde

Tom Kunich
July 2nd 06, 04:46 AM
"gym.gravity" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> BOBBY!

That would be interesting but you realize that Carlos Sastre and Frank
Schleck aren't likely to be cooperative.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis
July 2nd 06, 11:42 AM
"k.papai" > wrote in news:1151732241.817272.68830@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> 1. Valverde
> 2. Leipheimer
> 3. Hincapie
> ---
> 4. Landis
> 5. Acevedo
> 6. Popo
>

> -Ken
>
> 18 hrs ago it was:
>
> 1. Ullrich
> 2. Basso
> 3. Valv.

1. Valverde
2. Landis
3. Popovych

Davey Crockett
July 2nd 06, 02:53 PM
On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:42:56 +0200, "Jonathan v.d. Sluis"
> a écrit :

>"k.papai" > wrote in news:1151732241.817272.68830@
>75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

>1. Valverde
>2. Landis
>3. Popovych

1. Hincappie - Lazy ****** hasn't been to the front yet
2. Boonen - Might just make the podium judging by the racing today
3. Vasseur - I supported him for years and ain't about to quit now

This being La-La Land, the TV I finally bought a week ago is now
slated for delivery tomorrow, so I went to probably the only bar in
town that had the Tour on, but left half an hour ago in disgust

If this is bike racing, you can keep it. And keep the coverage too.
Dreadful as Duffield is, he sure beats Fignon.

But that said, the half hour retro before coverage of the current
debacle kicked off was superbe with Hassenforder and Walkowiak
interviews and lots of first class coverage

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home