PDA

View Full Version : I guess this mean's Millar is clean now

Ryan Cousineau
July 1st 06, 10:40 PM
17. David Millar (GB), Saunier Duval, 8:31

Um, oh yes, good job Thor, George, and Z-man. Story is that Floyd was
late to the start house due to a last-second tire change, so we'll call
him as in good form for now.

Also, with Brian Lafferty's help, we will institute the "Millar Line."
Anyone who beats David Millar in a flat TT (barring force majeur) is
clearly doping.

ca n'est pas naturellement,

Stu Fleming
July 1st 06, 11:47 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> Also, with Brian Lafferty's help, we will institute the "Millar Line."
> Anyone who beats David Millar in a flat TT (barring force majeur) is
> clearly doping.

Anything above 1740VAM in the mountains, also.

Preston Crawford
July 2nd 06, 01:09 AM
On 2006-07-01, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
> 17. David Millar (GB), Saunier Duval, 8:31
>
> Um, oh yes, good job Thor, George, and Z-man. Story is that Floyd was
> late to the start house due to a last-second tire change, so we'll call
> him as in good form for now.
>
> Also, with Brian Lafferty's help, we will institute the "Millar Line."
> Anyone who beats David Millar in a flat TT (barring force majeur) is
> clearly doping.

:)

That's good.

Preston

Ryan Cousineau
July 2nd 06, 01:26 AM
In article >,
Stu Fleming > wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>
> > Also, with Brian Lafferty's help, we will institute the "Millar Line."
> > Anyone who beats David Millar in a flat TT (barring force majeur) is
> > clearly doping.
>
> Anything above 1740VAM in the mountains, also.

Shall we call it the "Landis Line"?

All sprinters are clean, so we don't need to worry about them,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home