PDA

View Full Version : Such a big surprise ! I gasped !!

Sandy
July 2nd 06, 11:53 AM
From :
http://www.velonews.com/tour2006/news/articles/10196.0.html

The black bag of Dr. Fuentes
By Andrew Hood
VeloNews European correspondent
This report filed July 1, 2006

Police were surprised when they raided the Madrid apartment of Spanish
doctor Eufemiano Fuentes on May 23 to find a cornucopia of products
ranging from human growth hormones, testosterone patches, EPO and insulin.

I have to ask myself how in the world they could have been *surprised*
!?!?!?
Did they expect to find birth control pills ? Marijuana ? Textured condoms ?
If it is a reporter's interpretation, he's a jerk.
If it's a police statement, then we can junk the entire investigation.

The only professionals seem to be the riders. Enhanced or not.

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Doug Taylor
July 2nd 06, 02:18 PM
On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:53:21 +0200, Sandy > wrote:

> From :
>http://www.velonews.com/tour2006/news/articles/10196.0.html
>
>The black bag of Dr. Fuentes
>By Andrew Hood
>VeloNews European correspondent
>This report filed July 1, 2006
>
>Police were surprised when they raided the Madrid apartment of Spanish
>doctor Eufemiano Fuentes on May 23 to find a cornucopia of products
>ranging from human growth hormones, testosterone patches, EPO and insulin.
>
>I have to ask myself how in the world they could have been *surprised*
>!?!?!?
>Did they expect to find birth control pills ? Marijuana ? Textured condoms ?
>If it is a reporter's interpretation, he's a jerk.
>If it's a police statement, then we can junk the entire investigation.
>
>The only professionals seem to be the riders. Enhanced or not.

Ever occur to you that the surprise was the "cornucopia", not the
fact, of product? As in, they had figured that Fuentes might have
been, shall we say,a tad more discrete about the varieties and
quantities of banned drugs he kept in his house. When I was dealing
crack, I kept it at my runner's house, 'cause I don't **** where I
sleep.

Sandy
July 2nd 06, 02:41 PM
Doug Taylor a écrit :
> On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:53:21 +0200, Sandy > wrote:
>

>> From :
>> http://www.velonews.com/tour2006/news/articles/10196.0.html
>>
>> The black bag of Dr. Fuentes
>> By Andrew Hood
>> VeloNews European correspondent
>> This report filed July 1, 2006
>>
>> Police were surprised when they raided the Madrid apartment of Spanish
>> doctor Eufemiano Fuentes on May 23 to find a cornucopia of products
>> ranging from human growth hormones, testosterone patches, EPO and insulin.
>>
>> I have to ask myself how in the world they could have been *surprised*
>> !?!?!?
>> Did they expect to find birth control pills ? Marijuana ? Textured condoms ?
>> If it is a reporter's interpretation, he's a jerk.
>> If it's a police statement, then we can junk the entire investigation.
>>
>> The only professionals seem to be the riders. Enhanced or not.
>>

> Ever occur to you that the surprise was the "cornucopia", not the
> fact, of product? As in, they had figured that Fuentes might have
> been, shall we say,a tad more discrete about the varieties and
> quantities of banned drugs he kept in his house. When I was dealing
> crack, I kept it at my runner's house, 'cause I don't **** where I
> sleep.

No, that does not seem real or a surprise. It is, however, well turned
words to push a PR campaign in front of non-thinkers to obviate opposition.

Davey Crockett
July 2nd 06, 03:06 PM
On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:53:21 +0200, Sandy > a écrit :

> From :
>http://www.velonews.com/tour2006/news/articles/10196.0.html
>
>The black bag of Dr. Fuentes
>By Andrew Hood
>VeloNews European correspondent
>This report filed July 1, 2006
>
>Police were surprised when they raided the Madrid apartment of Spanish
>doctor Eufemiano Fuentes on May 23 to find a cornucopia of products
>ranging from human growth hormones, testosterone patches, EPO and insulin.
>
>I have to ask myself how in the world they could have been *surprised*
>!?!?!?
>Did they expect to find birth control pills ? Marijuana ? Textured condoms ?
>If it is a reporter's interpretation, he's a jerk.
>If it's a police statement, then we can junk the entire investigation.
>
>The only professionals seem to be the riders. Enhanced or not.

Maybe they were just paying a social call or shaking him down for a
few Roubles for the Police Benevolent Fund.............

Raptor
July 3rd 06, 05:07 AM
Sandy wrote:
> From :
> http://www.velonews.com/tour2006/news/articles/10196.0.html
>
> The black bag of Dr. Fuentes
> By Andrew Hood
> VeloNews European correspondent
> This report filed July 1, 2006
>
> Police were surprised when they raided the Madrid apartment of Spanish
> doctor Eufemiano Fuentes on May 23 to find a cornucopia of products
> ranging from human growth hormones, testosterone patches, EPO and insulin.
>
> I have to ask myself how in the world they could have been *surprised*
> !?!?!?
> Did they expect to find birth control pills ? Marijuana ? Textured
> condoms ?
> If it is a reporter's interpretation, he's a jerk.
> If it's a police statement, then we can junk the entire investigation.
>
> The only professionals seem to be the riders. Enhanced or not.

Were the police surprised?

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home