PDA

View Full Version : New cycle route added

92jon
July 6th 06, 10:25 AM
Hi,
Sorry about the lack of updates - we have finally added a new route
from Bury to Bolton (via Kearsley and the old railway line).

http://www.bikerides.dsracing.me.uk/railway/kearsley.htm

A good bike ride to follow - plenty to see along the way. Its a mixture
of road and paths, majority paths.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
JON

--
92jon

Steph Peters
July 6th 06, 10:38 PM
92jon > of cyclingforums.com
wrote:
>Sorry about the lack of updates - we have finally added a new route
>from Bury to Bolton (via Kearsley and the old railway line).
>
>http://www.bikerides.dsracing.me.uk/railway/kearsley.htm
>
>A good bike ride to follow - plenty to see along the way. Its a mixture
>of road and paths, majority paths.
>
>Any comments would be appreciated.

I look forward to seeing the map, to work out how to fit your route into a
ride, having enjoyed a couple of other ones from your site.

From that page there is no link to the remainder of your site. The
javascript for Back doesn't work if one starts on that page. Please put in
a straight link to home. I expected the cyclists at top of the page to be
links to next and previous rides, but they aren't.
--
Steph Peters
Chorlton Wanderers Cycling Group

92jon
July 7th 06, 07:54 AM
Hi Steph
Thanks for your feedback - here we go:
http://bikerides.dsracing.me.uk/

Hopefuly you will enjoy the route - well worth a look.

Thanks
JON

--
92jon