PDA

View Full Version : Help: Cycling Caps for Fatheads?

steve
July 6th 06, 04:04 PM
If you're like me, the typical "one size fits some" cycling cap is too
tight. Ive good a food collection of unwearables, and just a few old and
ratty Campy hats that I once bought from Branford (no longer available) that
fit great.

Does anyone know of a source for cycling caps that are made for us fatheads?

thanks,
steve
--
"The accused will now make a bogus statement."
James Joyce

ronaldo_jeremiah
July 6th 06, 04:06 PM
steve wrote:
> Does anyone know of a source for cycling caps that are made for us fatheads?
>
> thanks,
> steve

Steve -

According to Tom Kunich, such caps are known as 'helmets.'

Thanks,

-RJ

RonSonic
July 6th 06, 11:46 PM
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:04:29 GMT, "steve" > wrote:

>If you're like me, the typical "one size fits some" cycling cap is too
>tight. Ive good a food collection of unwearables, and just a few old and
>ratty Campy hats that I once bought from Branford (no longer available) that
>fit great.
>
>Does anyone know of a source for cycling caps that are made for us fatheads?

The Pace brand caps seem to fit my melon. They cost too damn much for something
that falls apart at the first or second washing, but they do fit.

Ron

steve
July 7th 06, 03:30 PM
On 6-Jul-2006, smacked up and reeling, blindly
formulated
the following incoherence:

> The Pace brand caps seem to fit my melon. They cost too damn much for
> something
> that falls apart at the first or second washing

Washing? Now there's an idea...
--
"The accused will now make a bogus statement."
James Joyce

RonSonic
July 7th 06, 04:33 PM
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:30:26 GMT, "steve" > wrote:

>On 6-Jul-2006, smacked up and reeling, blindly
>formulated
>the following incoherence:
>
>> The Pace brand caps seem to fit my melon. They cost too damn much for
>> something
>> that falls apart at the first or second washing
>
>Washing? Now there's an idea...

I'm in Florida, they go mildewy before they dry if I don't.

Ron

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home