PDA

View Full Version : Boonen needs to get some help

Kurgan Gringioni
July 6th 06, 09:51 PM
Dumbasses -

He's not riding with the same panache that he did the past 2 springs.
Even Michael Rogers beat him in the sprint after the Cauberg.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

July 6th 06, 10:06 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Dumbasses -
>

> He's not riding with the same panache that he did the past 2 springs.
> Even Michael Rogers beat him in the sprint after the Cauberg.

dumbass,

he's been starting every sprint way too early, maybe he thinks he's
better than he is.

Geraard Spergen
July 6th 06, 11:34 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Dumbasses -
>

> He's not riding with the same panache that he did the past 2 springs.
> Even Michael Rogers beat him in the sprint after the Cauberg.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

He doesn't sprint for second. I figured you'd appreciate that.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home