PDA

View Full Version : holy crap

Scoot
July 8th 06, 05:02 PM
Boonen must really be in a funk after going from :12 ahead to
00:03:15.000 behind the leader....That's kind of tough to overcome...

This TdF will stay interesting because there is no presumed winner as
there has been the previous years when it was the Tour de Lance...

Enjoy the weekend...

Scoot
SDG

trg
July 8th 06, 05:15 PM
"Scoot" > a écrit dans le message de news:
. com...
| Boonen must really be in a funk after going from :12 ahead to
| 00:03:15.000 behind the leader....That's kind of tough to overcome...
|
| Enjoy the weekend...
|
| Scoot
| SDG

Troll or newbie?

July 8th 06, 05:15 PM
Scoot wrote:
> Boonen must really be in a funk after going from :12 ahead to
> 00:03:15.000 behind the leader....That's kind of tough to overcome...
>
> This TdF will stay interesting because there is no presumed winner as
> there has been the previous years when it was the Tour de Lance...
>
> Enjoy the weekend...
>
> Scoot
> SDG

As Bubba's Momma said, "are you stupid, or what?"

You really think Boonen had any expectation whatsoever of staying at
the top of the GC, or even anywhere near it?

Fred

Scoot
July 8th 06, 05:16 PM
trg wrote:

> Troll or newbie?

Troll or newbie?

Have a good weekend

Scoot
Soli Deo Gloria

Scoot
July 8th 06, 05:17 PM
wrote:

> You really think Boonen had any expectation whatsoever of staying at
> the top of the GC, or even anywhere near it?
>
> Fred

All riders expect to win. Otherwise they'd stay home and go trolling
on newsgroup message boards.....

Enjoy your weekend...

Scoot
Soli Deo Gloria

Brian Phillips
July 8th 06, 05:23 PM
Obviously a troll; he's hanging around to see what replies he gets, then he
replies to the replies...

"Scoot" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> wrote:
> >
> > You really think Boonen had any expectation whatsoever of staying at
> > the top of the GC, or even anywhere near it?
> >
> > Fred
>
> All riders expect to win. Otherwise they'd stay home and go trolling
> on newsgroup message boards.....
>
> Enjoy your weekend...
>
> Scoot
> Soli Deo Gloria

Michael
July 8th 06, 05:24 PM
"Brian Phillips" > wrote in message ...
> Obviously a troll; he's hanging around to see what replies he gets, then he
> replies to the replies...

I vote dumbass.

RicodJour
July 8th 06, 05:25 PM
Scoot wrote:
> wrote:
> >
> > You really think Boonen had any expectation whatsoever of staying at
> > the top of the GC, or even anywhere near it?
> >
> > Fred
>
> All riders expect to win.

I think that answers the Are You Stupid Or What question and the Troll
or Newbie question in one fell swoop. Thanks for making things simple.

July 8th 06, 05:30 PM
Scoot wrote:
> wrote:
> >
> > You really think Boonen had any expectation whatsoever of staying at
> > the top of the GC, or even anywhere near it?
> >
> > Fred
>
> All riders expect to win. Otherwise they'd stay home and go trolling
> on newsgroup message boards.....
>
> Enjoy your weekend...
>
> Scoot
> Soli Deo Gloria

Well, I think you just answered Bubba's Momma's question, you are
stupid.

Run, Forest, Run!

Fred

Google