PDA

View Full Version : Danielson saves Disco honor

matabala
July 8th 06, 08:20 PM
The Doughboy took the "yellow" jersey at the Tour of Austria today after a
third place in the 31km ITT. His first Euro stage race win? should come
tommorrow with the final ride into Vienna.

http://www.hervis-tour.at/index.htm

Scoot
July 8th 06, 08:38 PM
matabala wrote:
> The Doughboy took the "yellow" jersey at the Tour of Austria today after a
> third place in the 31km ITT. His first Euro stage race win? should come
> tommorrow with the final ride into Vienna.
>
> http://www.hervis-tour.at/index.htm

Thanks for the update. This time of year, one tends to forget that
there are other races beside the TdF taking place...

Enjoy your weekend....

Scoot
SDG

Joe King
July 8th 06, 09:12 PM
http://www.hervis-tour.at/fotos/2006/06/11.jpg

"matabala" > wrote in message
> The Doughboy took the "yellow" jersey at the Tour of Austria today after a
> third place in the 31km ITT. His first Euro stage race win? should come
> tommorrow with the final ride into Vienna.
>
> http://www.hervis-tour.at/index.htm

B. Lafferty
July 8th 06, 11:09 PM
"Scoot" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> matabala wrote:
>> The Doughboy took the "yellow" jersey at the Tour of Austria today after
>> third place in the 31km ITT. His first Euro stage race win? should come
>> tommorrow with the final ride into Vienna.
>>
>> http://www.hervis-tour.at/index.htm
>
> Thanks for the update. This time of year, one tends to forget that
> there are other races beside the TdF taking place...
>
> Enjoy your weekend....
>
> Scoot
> SDG

The Tour is a race? I thought it was an exhibition. ;-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home