PDA

View Full Version : More Woe For Jan

B. Lafferty
July 9th 06, 12:17 AM
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060708_203832Dev.html

Another month of this and he'll be as big as the CyclingNews blimp.

Joe King
July 9th 06, 04:48 AM
Ullrich again noted

According to German magazine DER Spiegel to appear Monday, Jan Ullrich is
indeed implied in the business of doping which shakes the world of cycling
since the calling into question of Doctor Eufemanio Fuentes by an
investigation of the Civil Guard.

The magazine explains why Rudy Pevenage, the sporting director of the
T-Mobile, the team of Jan Ullrich, would have telephoned to the Spanish
doctor for him to say "to have spoken with a third person. This third
person is interested to have more, even if it is only half." However, if
one believes the weekly magazine of it, this "third person" would be clearly
Jan Ullrich but Rudy Peverage had said itself that "the third person had
gained" on May 18th, the day the German had a stage victory in the Giro d'Italia.

Pevenage and Fuentes would have in fact, always according to the weekly
magazine, desired to get for Ullrich an additional amount of blood. In the
file opened by the Spanish investigators, it would be also a question of a
"Jan" which would have paid 2970 euros to be supplied in "Vino, Nino,
Ignacio and PCH" is blood, growth hormones, a preparation close to insulin
and testosterone.

Jan Ullrich, former winner of the Tour de France, had been suspended by his
team the day before of the departure of the edition 2006.

"B. Lafferty" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060708_203832Dev.html
>
> Another month of this and he'll be as big as the CyclingNews blimp.

Simon Brooke
July 9th 06, 12:20 PM
in message et>, B.
Lafferty ') wrote:

> http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060708_203832Dev.html
>
> Another month of this and he'll be as big as the CyclingNews blimp.

There's nothing new in this piece, is there? It's just rehashing stuff we
know already.

'there are no solutions, only precipitates'

Tim Lines
July 9th 06, 05:27 PM
Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message et>, B.
> Lafferty ') wrote:
>

>>http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060708_203832Dev.html
>>
>>Another month of this and he'll be as big as the CyclingNews blimp.
>

> There's nothing new in this piece, is there? It's just rehashing stuff we
> know already.

It's a report of yet another phone call. It's a new bit of evidence
that's come to light. No new information however, just confirmation.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home