PDA

View Full Version : How exciting...

Scoot
July 9th 06, 01:30 PM
I "play" both the TrekBike & OLN TV on-line games during the TdF. This
morning I "won" a Discovery Keychain from the Trek site. Not the bike
I'm trying to win, but hey, it's something I'll wonder why I have in my
possion 40 years from now when I'm old and senile and drooling in my
pudding....

Enjoy the race...

Scoot
SDG

Steven L. Sheffield
July 9th 06, 02:35 PM
On 7/9/06 6:30 AM, in article
om, "Scoot"
> wrote:

> I "play" both the TrekBike & OLN TV on-line games during the TdF. This
> morning I "won" a Discovery Keychain from the Trek site. Not the bike
> I'm trying to win, but hey, it's something I'll wonder why I have in my
> possion 40 years from now when I'm old and senile and drooling in my
> pudding....

You'll have to let us know if you get it.

I won a t-shirt last year, and never received it.

Scoot
July 9th 06, 02:44 PM
Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

> You'll have to let us know if you get it.
>
> I won a t-shirt last year, and never received it.

I printed out an e-mail confirming I won the keychain, I'm then
supposed to pick it up from a TREK dealer. I'll do it ONLY if I happen
to be going to my LBS, but I'm not going out of the way....

Scoot
(still want the bike, although the Bissel lift-off vacuum would be nice)

Davey Crockett
July 9th 06, 03:18 PM
On 9 Jul 2006 05:30:30 -0700, "Scoot" > a écrit :

>I "play" both the TrekBike & OLN TV on-line games during the TdF. This
>morning I "won" a Discovery Keychain from the Trek site. Not the bike
>I'm trying to win, but hey, it's something I'll wonder why I have in my
>possion 40 years from now when I'm old and senile and drooling in my
>pudding....

Davey "won" a Campag tie clip/lapel pin years ago

Still got it; never used it

Anybody want it? ;)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home