PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why Can't Mountain Bikers Read?

Gary S.
April 19th 04, 10:19 AM
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:19:28 GMT, Mike Vandeman >
wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:50:10 GMT, "S o r n i" > wrote:
>
>.So someone sends you a private e-mail (content irrelevant) and you publish
>.it on Usenet without their knowledge or permission? Wonder if that violates
>.your TOS, dic ( err, doc).
>
>There's nothing private on the Internet. DUH. The best way to deal with abusive
>email is to publish it for the whole world to see.
>
>.Bill "you're just pathetic" S.

What exactly does posting these emails to various newsgroups
accomplish?

Is there even a tiny chance that doing so will cause even a single
person to agree with you?

Or is it just a way to show that you are important enough to receive
emails?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Mike Vandeman
April 23rd 04, 02:07 AM
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:19:07 GMT, Gary S. <Idontwantspam@net> wrote:

..On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:19:28 GMT, Mike Vandeman >
..wrote:
..
..>On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:50:10 GMT, "S o r n i" > wrote:
..>
..>.So someone sends you a private e-mail (content irrelevant) and you publish
..>.it on Usenet without their knowledge or permission? Wonder if that violates
..>.your TOS, dic ( err, doc).
..>
..>There's nothing private on the Internet. DUH. The best way to deal with abusive
..>email is to publish it for the whole world to see.
..>
..>.Bill "you're just pathetic" S.
..>
..What exactly does posting these emails to various newsgroups
..accomplish?

Shows the world exactly what mountain bikers are like, in their own words.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home