PDA

View Full Version : Shropshire Star - vote today

Budstaff
August 9th 06, 08:09 AM
I note that on the Shropshire Star's web page there's a poll asking whether
you feel privileged to live in Shropshire. In the light of Daniel Caddens's
digraceful treatment by the local rozzers and judiciary, I propose that we
_all_ vote NO (it would be true even for those of us who don't live in
Shropshire). With any luck the poll result will keep the issue open there.

Budstaff
August 9th 06, 08:15 AM
"Budstaff" > wrote in message
>I note that on the Shropshire Star's web page there's a poll asking whether
>you feel privileged to live in Shropshire. In the light of Daniel Caddens's
>digraceful treatment by the local rozzers and judiciary, I propose that we
>_all_ vote NO (it would be true even for those of us who don't live in
>Shropshire). With any luck the poll result will keep the issue open there.

Left off the url with Daniel's story and poll:

http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_article.php?aID=47443

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home