PDA

View Full Version : Online route profiler

Oaf
August 11th 06, 11:15 AM
Hello,

Is there a facility for plotting route profiles online? I did quite an
undulating ride last weekend and would be interested to see what the
profile was like.

Thanks for any information,

Oaf

Alex
August 11th 06, 11:22 AM
Oaf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a facility for plotting route profiles online? I did quite an
> undulating ride last weekend and would be interested to see what the
> profile was like.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

Click on the "more options" link at the top then choose "United
Kingdom" from the "[choose]" drop down box, then you can search for UK
places.

Or you can just drag the map over to the left to get to the UK and zoom
in.

Elevation (enabled as a link on the left hand side of the page) data on
there aren't perfect (there are many times it will just go back to 0)
but you'll get the general idea of the profile.

-Alex

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home