PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lidl stuff

Graham O
August 14th 06, 07:10 PM
"del" > wrote in message
> Got there early, no sign of Wan^H^H^H ebayers, and got hold of
> Cape in blue, they also had khaki green ones. After yesterdays club
> ride/swim I thought I'd give the cape a try.
> No cycling jerseys or jackets but got the running one jersey, didn't
> fancy the running jacket.
> Light set, the krypton headlight set as the others weren't there.
> Rear lights, rack and mudguard fitting.
> A pair of reflective strips.
> The lock set looks OK too but I gave those a miss.
>
> Thanks Wafflycat for your heads up.
> --
> del 8-)

Got to my local Lidl at 9 this morning before the ebayers. For the first
time ever, they actually had everything that was advertised! Fitted the
cycling computer after lunch and have been giving it a try on a hilly route.
All works, but the speedo bit still registers speed even when stopped,
(about 17kph), so mileage and average speed are a bit of a guesstimate. I
don't know if it was RF interference or strong sunlight (the speed sensor is
supposedly IR). Mind you, I'm not going to worry about it given the price
and that I recently lost the one I got from Aldi 2 years ago!

Graham

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home