PDA

View Full Version : Re: Back Pain - Tips for selecting a new bike (Specialized versus Trek)

Elisa Francesca Roselli
July 18th 03, 12:26 PM
James Gold wrote:Whilst riding the bike I've always suffered mild pain between
the shoulder

> blades and around the neck. I've always put this down to my riding position
> being too stretched.

But why would it be impossible to move the seat forward slightly?

Elisa Roselli
Ile de France

Ryan Cousineau
July 19th 03, 06:20 AM
In article >,
Elisa Francesca Roselli
> wrote:

> James Gold wrote:Whilst riding the bike I've always suffered mild pain between
> the shoulder
>
> > blades and around the neck. I've always put this down to my riding position
> > being too stretched.
>
> But why would it be impossible to move the seat forward slightly?
>
> Elisa Roselli
> Ile de France

Asking reasonable questions will get you nowhere, Elisa. If you learn
one thing this week, learn this: there is no bike fit problem, however
trivial, which cannot be fixed by purchasing a new bike.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Google