PDA

View Full Version : Masi Nuova Strada?

October 5th 06, 05:07 PM
Does anyone out there have a steel Masi Nuova Strada frame from the
mid-90's or later? I recently sold my old frame on e-bay and the buyer

refuses to believe it's a Masi! I know it's a Masi because I bought it

new, but I don't have much information on it (no old brochures, etc.).
I've seen one like it on the road recently (a green one), and
I'm hoping there are some out there that I could get pictures of.
Masis today are totally different, so the Masi website doesn't help at
all.

Thanks, Jenn

October 5th 06, 06:02 PM
wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a steel Masi Nuova Strada frame from the
> mid-90's or later? I recently sold my old frame on e-bay and the buyer
>
> refuses to believe it's a Masi! I know it's a Masi because I bought it
>
> new, but I don't have much information on it (no old brochures, etc.).
> I've seen one like it on the road recently (a green one), and
> I'm hoping there are some out there that I could get pictures of.
> Masis today are totally different, so the Masi website doesn't help at
> all.

Ah, the joys of eBay!

Here's a picture of an 80's Nuova Strada:

http://tinyurl.com/kd6xo

And here's a link to some Masi numbering schemes:

http://tinyurl.com/knplv

HTH

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home