PDA

View Full Version : ESCAPED FROM NEW YORK PIG DEPARTMENT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

NYC XYZ
October 23rd 06, 03:41 PM
No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!

God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....

I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
Hmmm....

This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
a cheap saddle!

And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
a step-daughter to rape??

AustinMN
October 23rd 06, 05:44 PM
NYC XYZ wrote:
> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!

Not sure if this is a troll or a forgery...

Austin

NYC XYZ
October 23rd 06, 07:28 PM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> NYC is some kind of mulatto I would guess from his post and others that I
> have an acquaintance with.

Wow, a troll who can't read that believes everything he reads on
usenet!

> The cops are just doing their duty and it is insane to take out our
> frustrations on them.

They're not "just doing their duty." Here's a list of my gripes with
the NY Pig Dep't. -- tell me why enforcing
no-bikes-on-deserted-sidewalks rules are more important:

1) 114th PCT kops never show up for noise complaints

2) 114th PCT kops never showed up for a ten-man melee

3) 114th PCT kops showed up for fisticuffs but didn't want to bother
making any arrests since it wasn't clear who started

3) I got my own stolen bike back once, called the cops in on the perp,
but the 114th PCT looie who showed up pooh-poohed the situation, "oh,
it's just a bike? We heard robbery in progress!"

4) Relative went missing, died, turned up in city morgue on the very
day we reported her missing, features exactly as described, but 41st
PCT kops couldn't find her for a month -- after they waited out the
standard seven-day "see if she turns up on her own" SOP

5) Harbor Patrol boat capsized my kayak. Three months of
"investigation" concluded that they were responding to an emergency at
the time -- and of course, that means they can break all traffic rules,
on land or water.

6) Fell off bike once and went to the 5th PCT for a band-aid. You'd
think I was begging for a bulletproof vest or something, the way they
reacted. "We're not a hospital!" they seemed to have been thinking.

7) 114th PCT once gave me a summons for "disorderly conduct" for
arguing with someone on the street, since I had cussed

8) burglarized two years ago, 114th PCT Burglary Squad sends me a form
letter ***three months later*** listing two pawn shops in the area,
instructing me to call them if I see my stuff there...and it had taken
a CCRB complaint from me to get a case number four days after the
crime!

9) 88th PCT cops wouldn't do anything about project kids ***right
across the street*** throwing eggs on Halloween, reasoning that they're
just kids and it's Halloween and New York and not worth the hassle --
after all, they "can't be everywhere," not even, evidently, right
outside their own station-house!

PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS
PIGS

> NYC thinks he is smarter than he is which leads him to
> believe that he is entitled to special treatment, even by New York's finest.

Those pasty-faced whiteboys are probably thinking I'm delivering
Chinese food or something. Haw haw haw! Your typical NY Pig Officer
is a suburban white ape or spic living at home in mom's basement, and
the department is his first job after high school or community college.
Don't let their "sports fan" idiocy fool you -- half of the ones under
26 are Catholic mama's boys who know how to sodomize a prisoner with a
broomstick but think the flag is sacred, even if imprinted on Kleenex.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Those stupid NY Pig Dep't. cops, why are two of them using a ****ing
ten-man van to enforce no-bikes-on-deserted-sidewalks rules, anyway?
Nothing better to do in Astoria on a Saturday night??

I'm sick of cops. I'll undermine them every way I can from now on.
Did I mention that this Italian Catholic white ape, PO Santorino or
whatever the **** his name is, had Solitaire on his laptop? Holy ****,
guido guy is driving around looking for cyclists on deserted sidewalks,
flashing his lights, while he's got Microsoft Solitaire on the laptop!!
What ****ing pigs. Seriously. The exam is 6th grade reading level.

Pat Lamb
October 23rd 06, 08:14 PM
AustinMN wrote:
> NYC XYZ wrote:
>> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
>
> Not sure if this is a troll or a forgery...

From the alphabet man, is there a difference?

slim
October 24th 06, 07:24 AM
On 2006-10-23 10:41:58 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
>
> God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
> ****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
> their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
> front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....
>
> I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
> good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
> It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
> was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
> Hmmm....
>
> This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
> asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
> by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
> flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
> a cheap saddle!
>
> And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
> another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
> a step-daughter to rape??

As opposed to your Grandfather who sold your Aunt to the Tongs to pay
off his gambling and whorehouse debts?

--
- Slim

slim
October 24th 06, 07:27 AM
On 2006-10-23 14:28:14 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> 6) Fell off bike once and went to the 5th PCT for a band-aid. You'd
> think I was begging for a bulletproof vest or something, the way they
> reacted. "We're not a hospital!" they seemed to have been thinking.

What? In the heart of Chinatown?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

--
- Slim

NYC XYZ
October 24th 06, 08:18 PM
Ah, Slime, still reading Pearl Buck for cheap thrills, eh?

Are you having Guiness and meatballs with that?

slim wrote:

> As opposed to your Grandfather who sold your Aunt to the Tongs to pay
> off his gambling and whorehouse debts?
>

> --
> - Slim

NYC XYZ
October 24th 06, 08:22 PM
Yeah, isn't it funny how the NY Pig Dep't. is staffed by white apes
from the 'burbs? Then they go drinking after work, sideswipe some cars
on the way home, and rape their step-daughters. But of course they're
New York's "Finest," given citizens like you for a comparison!

slim wrote:

> What? In the heart of Chinatown?
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!
>

> --
> - Slim

NYC XYZ
October 24th 06, 08:46 PM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> We can all be racists just as well as you.

Hahaha, "mulatto"??? Is that some kind of coffee?? You'll have to do
better than that, Pope-worshipper!

> All of the above is just your average day in New York City. The place is
> ungovernable and always has been. If you choose to live there, then get with
> the program.

All of the above is just your average cop in New York City. They suck
and always have. If they choose to work here, then they should get
with the program.

I wonder if most of the do-nothing cops are assigned to the more
peaceful places like Astoria, and Queens in general. I've lived in
many a run-down dangerous neighborhood before and those cops always
seemed to take their calls seriously.

> You will lose big time in any war with the cops. You should think about
> leaving the city for civilization. Everyone fares best in a small town. It
> is the way we were meant to live (in small groups) from our beginnings as a
> species. But hey, you live in New York - learn to love it , ALL of it!

There must be a way to screw the cops. Oh, I don't mean simply sic the
NAACP on them. I think I'll egg some of them from the rooftop this
Halloween. After all, it's New York City. Hey, get with the program.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Oh, and, just as an FYI: I didn't escape by riding a 'bent. Luckily, I
was on my upright, what I use to commute most of the time. And, as
usual, I rode past the 114th PCT this morning without incident.

PIGS!!

Daryl Hunt
October 24th 06, 09:11 PM
"NYC XYZ" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!

Wrong, dipstick. It IS a vehicle. It's just not a motorized vehicle.

slim
October 25th 06, 04:59 AM
On 2006-10-24 15:18:13 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> Ah, Slime, still reading Pearl Buck for cheap thrills, eh?
>
> Are you having Guiness and meatballs with that?
>

> slim wrote:
>>

>> As opposed to your Grandfather who sold your Aunt to the Tongs to pay
>> off his gambling and whorehouse debts?
>>

>> --
>> - Slim

Oh PLEASE, your "professional victim's" act is boring and hypocritical.

--
- Slim

slim
October 25th 06, 05:01 AM
On 2006-10-24 15:46:41 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>> We can all be racists just as well as you.
>
> Hahaha, "mulatto"??? Is that some kind of coffee?? You'll have to do
> better than that, Pope-worshipper!
>
>> All of the above is just your average day in New York City. The place is
>> ungovernable and always has been. If you choose to live there, then get with
>> the program.
>
> All of the above is just your average cop in New York City. They suck
> and always have. If they choose to work here, then they should get
> with the program.
>
> I wonder if most of the do-nothing cops are assigned to the more
> peaceful places like Astoria, and Queens in general. I've lived in
> many a run-down dangerous neighborhood before and those cops always
> seemed to take their calls seriously.
>
>> You will lose big time in any war with the cops. You should think about
>> leaving the city for civilization. Everyone fares best in a small town. It
>> is the way we were meant to live (in small groups) from our beginnings as a
>> species. But hey, you live in New York - learn to love it , ALL of it!
>
> There must be a way to screw the cops. Oh, I don't mean simply sic the
> NAACP on them. I think I'll egg some of them from the rooftop this
> Halloween. After all, it's New York City. Hey, get with the program.
>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> Oh, and, just as an FYI: I didn't escape by riding a 'bent. Luckily, I
> was on my upright, what I use to commute most of the time. And, as
> usual, I rode past the 114th PCT this morning without incident.
>
> PIGS!!

Funny how the 114th (along with most precincts) shut down the streets
in front of their buildings for MONTHS after 9/11! That was real brave.

--
- Slim

NYC XYZ
October 25th 06, 03:06 PM
I'll leave the professional victim's act to you, Slime. Sorry if you
don't find things up to your standards.

But nothing is hypocritical. White apes are white apes. I'm telling
it like it is. These guys are hairy and they smell. Hmm...maybe with
those blue eyes like they're from the Village of the Damned, I should
call them white devils?

I rode past the cop stationed outside the 114th again this morning.
Without incident, of course. Just goes to show you: ALBINO PIGS!

slim wrote:

> Oh PLEASE, your "professional victim's" act is boring and hypocritical.
>
> --
> - Slim

NYC XYZ
October 25th 06, 03:14 PM
slim wrote:

> Funny how the 114th (along with most precincts) shut down the streets
> in front of their buildings for MONTHS after 9/11! That was real brave.
>
> --
> - Slim

Well, that's just tactical common sense. I think that's how precincts
started out, anyway, as local forts for the militia or something. Too
bad we don't have any of them daring-do British Muslims here in
Astoria. Would love to see the frat house that is the 114th get blown
up. Like most precincts, they have a gas station on the premise!

It's hilarious those two pigs were riding around the projects in a
ten-man police van, looking for cyclists on sidewalks. You'd think the
first thing they would have noticed is that their van can't go through
the complex! I'm actually proud of myself. I'm still shaking a bit
thinking about it. Now I know how people could just spin around and
shoot at a cop. It's like you suddenly realize that you're being
chased by nothing more than a wild PIG, and you're like, wait a minute,
**** that!

NYC XYZ
October 25th 06, 03:39 PM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> Nonsense, I am far more Catholic than the Pope!

Wait, so are Saints above Popes in the Catholic heavenly hierarchy?

> All of New York is the pits. The human scum is everywhere. If I were a cop,
> I would go out and start shooting people dead just for the hell of it and
> consider it a good night's work.

Better than arresting bicyclists for not wearing a helmet or riding on
sidewalks.

Makes me long for the New York depicted in '70s fare like "Fort Apache,
the Bronx," where a mob stormed the local precinct.

> Enjoy your miserable life in New York City and I will continue to marvel at
> your stupidity for wanting to live there.

Life in New York isn't miserable at all, even if we don't get local
skiing and clean freshwater kayaking. At least I don't need to have a
car to go everywhere! And it's easier escaping from your unfriendly
neighborhood Pig Department.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Pat in TX
October 25th 06, 09:23 PM
PLONK

NYC XYZ
October 26th 06, 08:48 PM
slim wrote:

> What is there to know?
>
> You live in a in a cultural wasteland.
>

> --
> - Slim

I rather hate to say this, but I think a lot of "culture" is nothing
more than "fashion."

slim
October 27th 06, 05:44 AM
On 2006-10-26 15:48:15 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> slim wrote:
>>

>> What is there to know?
>>
>> You live in a in a cultural wasteland.
>>

>> --
>> - Slim
>

> I rather hate to say this, but I think a lot of "culture" is nothing
> more than "fashion."

Galleries, museums, restaurants, diversity are all here in NYC.

In Minnie-soda they go cow-tipping.

--
- Slim

Ludmila Borgschatz-Thudpucker, MD
October 27th 06, 05:47 AM
"slim" > wrote in message
> On 2006-10-26 15:48:15 -0400, "NYC XYZ" > said:

> Galleries, museums, restaurants, diversity are all here in NYC.
>
> In Minnie-soda they go cow-tipping.

Ya, shoooor. Yew BETcha.
Fageddaboudit.

NYC XYZ
October 27th 06, 02:14 PM
slim wrote:

> Galleries, museums, restaurants, diversity are all here in NYC.
>
> In Minnie-soda they go cow-tipping.
>
> --
> - Slim

No, seriously, that's what I mean: a lot of "culture" is nothing more
than "fashion."

In all the arts, "masters" are periodically "rediscovered," while
current tastes are often nothing more than boredom chasing after
medocrity (think of all the stupid rock songs that go "yeah yeah
yeah"). New York has its own pretensions. And frankly, a full half of
the population here don't have any more culture than cows at pasture
(where do you think our Pig Department gets its peons?): most of our
"culture industry" is for the tourists, so they can say they been
there, done that. Ever meet a bright-eyed, big-tittied coed who's
oh-so-into-the-arts? They really do think they're better than "bimbos"
who are into investment bankers.

Yeah, you betcha.

NYC XYZ
October 30th 06, 03:05 AM
Now, now, you know that's not true: nothing is fatter than a New York
cop, except his or her jelly-cream donuts! Well, maybe their pensions.
Or is it their egos? Damn, is it any wonder police work attracts the
Irish, Italians, and hispanics? Take your local neighborhood plumber
with the butt-crack and deputize him, and that's our cops for ya.

slim wrote:

> The only thing fatter than the cows out there are your women.
>
> --
> - Slim

Jym Dyer
October 30th 06, 06:52 AM
Edward Dolan writes:

> My culture now consists of what I put into my mind via books and magazines.

=v= And here I'd thought, based on the quality of your writing,
that your head was completely hollow. Glad to know it's being
used to store something.
<_Jym_>

--
"I'm Mark Foley and I approve of this text message."

Edward Dolan
October 30th 06, 08:25 AM
"Jym Dyer" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Edward Dolan writes:
>
>> My culture now consists of what I put into my mind via books and
>> magazines.
>
> =v= And here I'd thought, based on the quality of your writing,
> that your head was completely hollow. Glad to know it's being
> used to store something.

I do not concern myself much with the quality of my writing since I can
count on the fingers of one hand those who post to these newsgroups who have
ANY quality to their writing whatsoever. Tom Sherman is not a bad writer,
but he is now afraid to ever say anything. He has become immersed in
trivialities and is now inconsequential to these groups. Jim Dyer should
take care that he does not fall into this trap himself.

> "I'm Mark Foley and I approve of this text message."

Everyone in the world knows that liberals think it is just fine and dandy to
be a homo. And everyone in the world also knows that all homos like them
young, the younger the better. They are like heteros that way.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

yttrx
November 17th 06, 09:42 AM
In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:

> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
>
> God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
> ****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
> their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
> front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....
>
> I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
> good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
> It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
> was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
> Hmmm....
>
> This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
> asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
> by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
> flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
> a cheap saddle!
>
> And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
> another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
> a step-daughter to rape??

I actually have no problem at all kicking a sidewalk cyclist off their
****ing bike if they get too close. Hooray for freedom of choice!

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net

Inspector Crosetti
November 17th 06, 02:44 PM
>In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:
>>
>> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!

While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
be considered a vehicle and regulated.

>> God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
>> ****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
>> their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
>> front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....

Stop whining, making excuses & breaking the law.

>> I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
>> good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
>> It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
>> was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
>> Hmmm....

Yes you do.

>> This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
>> asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
>> by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
>> flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
>> a cheap saddle!

You're real brave hiding behind your computer huh tough guy?

>> And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
>> another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
>> a step-daughter to rape??

You need some attitude adjustment...

Daryl Hunt
November 17th 06, 09:53 PM
"Inspector Crosetti" > wrote in message

>>In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:
>>>
>>> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
>
> While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
> be considered a vehicle and regulated.

The Low Speed Electric Bicycle is considered a Vehicle exactly like the
Bicycle is. Anything, including toys you ride on are considered Vehicles.
But the term "Motorized" may not apply to include the toys, bicycles and Low
Speed Electric Bicycles.

>>> God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
>>> ****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
>>> their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
>>> front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....
>
> Stop whining, making excuses & breaking the law.

If there is a State Law or Municipal Ordinance against it then you are
breaking the law, period. In Downtown Manhattan, I know there are bicycles
all over the place and the bicycle can get short distances much faster than
motor vehicles can but with the congestion on the sidewalks I wouldn't even
consider riding a bike on it.

>>> I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
>>> good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
>>> It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
>>> was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
>>> Hmmm....
>
> Yes you do.
>
>>> This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
>>> asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
>>> by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
>>> flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
>>> a cheap saddle!
>
> You're real brave hiding behind your computer huh tough guy?

Once again, a bicycle is certainly a vehicle but not a motorized vehicle.
Bicycles and Low Speed Electric Bicycles fall under the Consumer Protection
while the "Motor" Vehicles fall under the DOT.

>>> And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
>>> another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
>>> a step-daughter to rape??
>
> You need some attitude adjustment...

Edward Dolan
November 18th 06, 08:25 AM
"Steven M. O'Neill" > wrote in message
> Edward Dolan > wrote:
>>Slim, the only place I have ever wanted to settle down in in my life was
>>Venice. My God, the place is just so perfect - no motor vehicles! It is
>>ideal for just walking about and when you have to go faster than that,
>>then
>>there are the motor boat ferries. It is not see Naples and die ... rather,
>>it is see Venice and die!
>
> Venice is chock full of motor vehicles -- they just happen
> to be boats. What they do have is a physically separated
> right-of-way, which goes a long way towards the comfort of
> pedestrians. But it's expensive and not very practical as a
> solution to retrofit a place like New York.
>
> There's several other car-free places and neighborhoods you
> might consider. Many of them are medieval walled cities with
> streets too narrow to accommodate them (and probably not that
> cheap to live in either.)
>
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_carfree_places for a list.

Yes, I like those kind of places too, but Venice is magical because it is
literally a city built on water. Other cities cannot compare to Venice.
Somehow "vehicles" (motor boats) on the water do not bother me as much as
vehicles on the road.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

yttrx
November 18th 06, 05:03 PM
In nyc.bicycles Inspector Crosetti > wrote:

>>In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:
>>>
>>> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
>
> While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
> be considered a vehicle and regulated.
>>>
>>> God damned pigs tried to ticket me for riding on the sidewalk. IT'S
>>> ****ING DESERTED! But maybe these assholes are stacking up early for
>>> their regular end-of-the-month activity quota, so the whiteboys pull in
>>> front of me, lights flashing like a regular episode of "Kopz"....
>
> Stop whining, making excuses & breaking the law.
>
>>> I ducked inside the projects on Northern Boulevard (thanks homey --
>>> good lookin'!) and lose the two slices of wonderbread, haw haw haw!!
>>> It was like playing cops and robbers as a kid all over again, though I
>>> was shaking! Do you actually have to stop if a cop flags you down?
>>> Hmmm....
>
> Yes you do.
>
>>> This is why bicycles should not be treated as "vehicles." There's an
>>> asinine part of our beloved lifestyle who think cyclists gain "respect"
>>> by acting like motor vehicles. ****ING CRAP!! I hope you jerks get a
>>> flat every week for ten years! May you come back in your next life as
>>> a cheap saddle!
>
> You're real brave hiding behind your computer huh tough guy?
>
>>> And to the "Finest" of our City, I say have another pint of Guiness and
>>> another plate of meatballs, you lazy-ass white apes!!!! Don't you have
>>> a step-daughter to rape??
>
> You need some attitude adjustment...

You responded to my post instead of the one you meant to, you dumb pig.

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net

Inspector Crosetti
November 18th 06, 06:18 PM
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:03:53 GMT, (yttrx) wrote:

>> While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
>> be considered a vehicle and regulated.

>> Stop whining, making excuses & breaking the law.

>> Yes you do.

>> You're real brave hiding behind your computer huh tough guy?

>> You need some attitude adjustment...
>>

>You responded to my post instead of the one you meant to, you dumb pig.
>

>-----yttrx

No, I was responding the the other moron civilians.

NYC XYZ
November 19th 06, 01:57 PM
Inspector Crosetti wrote:

> While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
> be considered a vehicle and regulated.

Q.E.D. -- this push by cycling advocacy groups to think of the bicycle
as a "vehicle" is stupid and has very bad everyday consequences.

> Stop whining, making excuses & breaking the law.

Like you don't jaywalk, you whining hypocrite?

> Yes you do.

Do I? I wonder. What would the charge be?

> You're real brave hiding behind your computer huh tough guy?

Oh yeah, like you're not at a keyboard yourself, Tarzan?

> You need some attitude adjustment...

How do you propose to help me from behind that keyboard, tough guy?

NYC XYZ
November 19th 06, 02:02 PM
Inspector Crosetti wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:03:53 GMT, (yttrx) wrote:
>

> >You responded to my post instead of the one you meant to, you dumb pig.
> >

> >-----yttrx
> >
> No, I was responding the the other moron civilians.

You dumb pig, what are you doing on the internet? Yapping on the
cellphone while on patrol not as interesting now??

NYC XYZ
November 19th 06, 02:05 PM
Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again, then stopped
and confronted me. I just smiled and said, "sorry." She didn't know
what you say, then she said, "asshole." I just kept smiling as her
bubble-butt rolled away!

yttrx wrote:

> I actually have no problem at all kicking a sidewalk cyclist off their
> ****ing bike if they get too close. Hooray for freedom of choice!
>

> -----yttrx
>

> --
> http://www.yttrx.net

Bill
November 19th 06, 09:55 PM
NYC XYZ wrote:
> Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
> in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
> me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again, then stopped
> and confronted me. I just smiled and said, "sorry." She didn't know
> what you say, then she said, "asshole." I just kept smiling as her
> bubble-butt rolled away!

You couldn't think of a better pick up line?
You are never gonna get laid that way.
Bill Baka

Prisoner at War
November 20th 06, 02:26 AM
Bill wrote:
> NYC XYZ wrote:
> > Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
> > in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
> > me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again, then stopped
> > and confronted me. I just smiled and said, "sorry." She didn't know
> > what you say, then she said, "asshole." I just kept smiling as her
> > bubble-butt rolled away!
>
> You couldn't think of a better pick up line?
> You are never gonna get laid that way.
> Bill Baka

After she called me an asshole, I wanted to say, "I wish," but I was
just too amused to do anything else but smile!

Bill
November 20th 06, 03:31 AM
Prisoner at War wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>> NYC XYZ wrote:
>>> Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
>>> in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
>>> me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again, then stopped
>>> and confronted me. I just smiled and said, "sorry." She didn't know
>>> what you say, then she said, "asshole." I just kept smiling as her
>>> bubble-butt rolled away!
>> You couldn't think of a better pick up line?
>> You are never gonna get laid that way.
>> Bill Baka
>

> After she called me an asshole, I wanted to say, "I wish," but I was
> just too amused to do anything else but smile!

At least you got to check out the firmness of the booty.
Bill Baka

Chris Hayes
November 20th 06, 10:16 AM
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "AustinMN" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > NYC XYZ wrote:
> >> No, Virginia, a bicycle is not a vehicle!
> >
> > Not sure if this is a troll or a forgery...
> >
> > Austin
>
> NYC is some kind of mulatto I would guess from his post and others that I
> have an acquaintance with.
>
> The cops are just doing their duty and it is insane to take out our
> frustrations on them.

"I was following orders" wasn't much of a convincing defense at
Nuremberg.

Prisoner at War
November 21st 06, 12:23 AM
Bill wrote:

> At least you got to check out the firmness of the booty.
> Bill Baka

Nah, there is only one real test for that!

Bill
November 21st 06, 03:34 AM
Prisoner at War wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>> At least you got to check out the firmness of the booty.
>> Bill Baka
>

> Nah, there is only one real test for that!

I know the test, but I also have an Irish/Cherokee wife who is very
jealous and does not approve. She took great pleasure in the story of
one John Wayne Bobbit.
Bill Baka

yttrx
December 6th 06, 06:18 PM
In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:

> Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
> in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
> me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again, then stopped
> and confronted me. I just smiled and said, "sorry." She didn't know
> what you say, then she said, "asshole." I just kept smiling as her
> bubble-butt rolled away!

Sweet!

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net

yttrx
December 6th 06, 06:19 PM
In nyc.bicycles NYC XYZ > wrote:

> Inspector Crosetti wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:03:53 GMT, (yttrx) wrote:
>>

>> >You responded to my post instead of the one you meant to, you dumb pig.
>> >

>> >-----yttrx
>> >
>> No, I was responding the the other moron civilians.
>

> You dumb pig, what are you doing on the internet? Yapping on the
> cellphone while on patrol not as interesting now??

I didnt know pigs could type. They don't even have opposable thumbs!
How do they hit the space bar!

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net