PDA

View Full Version : Ergonomic bike equiptment

Barrett
November 8th 06, 04:02 AM
Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on:
http://painfreecycling.com

Just wondering about people's experiances.

Thanks!

Mike Causer
November 8th 06, 09:08 AM
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:02:40 -0800, Barrett > wrote:

> Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on: http://painfreecycling.com
>
> Just wondering about people's experiances.

Is any connection with the Michael Shay who registered
painfreecycling.com?

So, now are you telling us that the "awards and testimonials" page on your
website is all made up?

Mike

Bill Sornson
November 8th 06, 09:16 AM
Mike Causer wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:02:40 -0800, Barrett > wrote:
>
>> Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on:
>> http://painfreecycling.com
>>
>> Just wondering about people's experiances.
>
> Is any connection with the Michael Shay who
> registered painfreecycling.com?
>

> So, now are you telling us that the "awards and testimonials" page on
> your website is all made up?

Are you insinuating that shaymbs is shameless?!?

Most excellent...

landotter
November 8th 06, 09:07 PM
Barrett wrote:
> Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on:
> http://painfreecycling.com
>
> Just wondering about people's experiances.

Oh look ma, it's Astroturf. (AKA fake grass roots)

Flagged as spam spam spam sausage and spam.

Werehatrack
November 8th 06, 10:08 PM
On 7 Nov 2006 20:02:40 -0800, "Barrett" > wrote:

>Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on:
>http://painfreecycling.com
>
>Just wondering about people's experiances.

I had one similar to that handed to me for free (used) not too long
ago. I tried it for a couple of days, and passed it along to someone
else. Perhaps someday it will find a permanent home. I wasn't
impressed.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Werehatrack
November 8th 06, 10:10 PM

Nonono. That would be shaymbls@...

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman
November 9th 06, 03:30 AM
Barrett wrote:
> Anyone try these ergonomic seats yet? Like on:
> [snipped]
>
> Just wondering about people's experiances.

I found the SPAM to be typical of over-processed food of questionable
origin.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

Google