PDA

View Full Version : BMI

Robert Chung
November 17th 06, 11:08 PM
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

jj1075
November 17th 06, 11:12 PM
>>http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png <<

Which rider was at nearly 24? Who was at nearly 13?

jj1075

Ewoud Dronkert
November 18th 06, 01:03 AM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Juliet Chung, new in this world..? Congratulations!
Did you fight with Mme. Chung about adding -te or not?

--
E. Dronkert

John Forrest Tomlinson
November 18th 06, 01:25 AM
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:08:32 -0800, "Robert Chung"
> wrote:

>http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Congrats.
--
JT
****************************

Steven Bornfeld
November 18th 06, 02:28 AM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Mazel tov!

Howard Kveck
November 18th 06, 03:30 AM
In article >, "Robert Chung" >
wrote:

> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Excellent - congratulations to all of you.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Ryan Cousineau
November 18th 06, 07:30 AM
In article >,
"Robert Chung" > wrote:

> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Pas naturellement!

Er, felicitations. LIVEDRUNK raises a glass to you.

Ryan Cousineau
November 18th 06, 07:31 AM
In article >,
Ewoud Dronkert > wrote:

> Robert Chung wrote:
> > http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png
>
> Juliet Chung, new in this world..? Congratulations!
> Did you fight with Mme. Chung about adding -te or not?

Dude, Juliet is clearly a boy's name!

Donald Munro
November 18th 06, 08:53 AM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Dude, Juliet is clearly a boy's name!

Romeo was gay ?

November 18th 06, 09:24 AM
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
> > http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Congratulations! Now you'll have a true Chung Chart
to keep track of.

> Juliet Chung, new in this world..? Congratulations!
> Did you fight with Mme. Chung about adding -te or not?

France has very strict rules about names and surnames,
you know. You can''t just go changing your daughter's name
to "Juliet Chungette," at least not without filling out a
metric ton of forms and several interviews with
functionaries at the Mairie. Most people wouldn't bother.

Ben

Kurgan Gringioni
November 18th 06, 10:57 AM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Dumbass -

Congratulations!

K. Gringioni.

ps. a more apt chart would have been Juliet vs. the rbr Fatties

November 18th 06, 02:06 PM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Congratulations! --D-y

Carl Sundquist
November 18th 06, 02:09 PM
Congratulations!

November 18th 06, 05:14 PM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

dumbass,

that's a pretty good chung chart. congrats.

Ryan Cousineau
November 19th 06, 12:49 AM
In article >,
Donald Munro > wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Dude, Juliet is clearly a boy's name!
>
> Romeo was gay ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/asguru/english/08shakespeare/42theatre/sha
ketheatre03.shtml

Just sayin'.

Donald Munro
November 19th 06, 01:16 PM
Robert Chung wrote:

> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Congratulations.
I trust you already have a program in place to make sure she beats the
Fleming crawl record. No testosterone patches please, we don't want a
Tammy Thomas-Chung.

SLAVE of THE STATE
November 20th 06, 01:14 AM
Robert Chung wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Congrats and best wishes.

She was born on the day Milton F. passed.

Bill C
November 20th 06, 02:58 PM
On Nov 17, 6:08 pm, "Robert Chung" > wrote:
> http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Fantastic; health and happiness to all of you.
Bill C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home