PDA

View Full Version : Club ride this morning

JP
November 18th 06, 10:02 PM
C group ride for us oldsters, 30 miles out and back.
We're at the halfway point yakking and having
our coffee and snacks at the bagel place.
BANG!!!! sounds like a shot outside in the parking lot.
One of our group had his tire explode while the bike
was leaning outside against the wall.
Not a real crisis, we all have spare tubes and patches.
When we got the tire off the rim we see that the tube
separated at a seam, about 6 to 8 inches.
New one for all of us, happy that it didn't happen while we
were in motion.

It was a loud noise though, everyone in the place heard it.
Ir was his first flat and now he knows how to change a tire.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home