PDA

View Full Version : Is Bessette a conehead?

MagillaGorilla
November 19th 06, 08:51 PM
http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg

Bill C
November 19th 06, 08:55 PM
On Nov 19, 3:51 pm, MagillaGorilla > wrote:
> http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg

Is Magilla the progeny of a runt ape screwed by a hyena?
Bill C

Michael Press
November 19th 06, 10:19 PM
In article >,
MagillaGorilla > wrote:

> http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg

I see they also got their complimentary bag of hair
spray and furniture polish.

--
Michael Press

Frank Drackman
November 19th 06, 10:46 PM
"Michael Press" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> MagillaGorilla > wrote:
>
>> http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg
>
> I see they also got their complimentary bag of hair
> spray and furniture polish.

Nope, Seasoned Skewers, wood sticks that have been impregnated with oil and
herbs. They were the presenting sponsor of the race.
http://www.seasonedskewers.com/

Richard Fries must have some strange tastebuds because he kept announcing
how it was the best food he had ever eaten. He wouldn't shut up about it.

It was a great finish to the race. Bessette started her sprint first but
Compton slowly made it back and won by about 18"

Ryan Cousineau
November 20th 06, 01:20 AM
In article >,
MagillaGorilla > wrote:

> http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg

I think that's the toque she got at the Canadian CX nats the previous
week in Nanaimo.

I got one too: there was one in every rider's entry kit.

MagillaGorilla
November 20th 06, 05:52 AM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> In article >,
> MagillaGorilla > wrote:
>

>>http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg
>

> I think that's the toque she got at the Canadian CX nats the previous
> week in Nanaimo.
>
> I got one too: there was one in every rider's entry kit.

Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.

Magilla

November 20th 06, 06:14 PM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> >>http://www.velonews.com/images/cyc/11225.16859.f.jpg
> >
> > I think that's the toque she got at the Canadian CX nats the previous
> > week in Nanaimo.
> >
> > I got one too: there was one in every rider's entry kit.
> >

> Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
> City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.

Dumbass,

You haven't ever seen a CANADIAN wearing a TOQUE before?
You really should go back and sue the crap out of your parents
for raising you in a cage under the goddamn basement stairs.

I know it's the off-season, but jeezus, your material is really
slipping.

MagillaGorilla
November 20th 06, 07:33 PM
wrote:
> MagillaGorilla wrote:

>>>I think that's the toque she got at the Canadian CX nats the previous
>>>week in Nanaimo.
>>>
>>>I got one too: there was one in every rider's entry kit.
>>>

>>Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
>>City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.
>

> Dumbass,
>
> You haven't ever seen a CANADIAN wearing a TOQUE before?
> You really should go back and sue the crap out of your parents
> for raising you in a cage under the goddamn basement stairs.
>
> I know it's the off-season, but jeezus, your material is really
> slipping.

Looks like a ****ing hat to me.

Magilla

November 20th 06, 07:51 PM
MagillaGorilla wrote:

> Looks like a ****ing hat to me.

I'm sure Tim don't mind, so long as it don't get in the way. Now go
back to eating your nuts.

MagillaGorilla
November 20th 06, 08:22 PM
wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Looks like a ****ing hat to me.
>>

> I'm sure Tim don't mind, so long as it don't get in the way. Now go
> back to eating your nuts.

Tim better start minding. His wife just quit road racing and she ain't
gonna make the podium at worlds in cyclocross. So all she has left are
these stupid Bart Simpson hats.

And Tim ain't exactly mopping up on the road either or cross (at the
international level, at least).

You people in here are all rah-rah cheerleaders. And it needs to stop.

Thanks,

Magilla

John Forrest Tomlinson
November 21st 06, 12:07 AM
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:52:22 -0500, MagillaGorilla
> wrote:

>Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
>City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.

You're a player hater
--
JT
****************************

November 21st 06, 12:13 AM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > MagillaGorilla wrote:
> >
> >>Looks like a ****ing hat to me.
> >>

> > I'm sure Tim don't mind, so long as it don't get in the way. Now go
> > back to eating your nuts.
> >

> Tim better start minding. His wife just quit road racing and she ain't
> gonna make the podium at worlds in cyclocross. So all she has left are
> these stupid Bart Simpson hats.
>
> And Tim ain't exactly mopping up on the road either or cross (at the
> international level, at least).

Fehgilla, who's talking about biking?

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 12:49 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:52:22 -0500, MagillaGorilla
> > wrote:
>

>>Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
>>City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.
>>

> You're a player hater

Translation please.

Thanks,

Magilla

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 12:50 AM

wrote:

>>>I'm sure Tim don't mind, so long as it don't get in the way. Now go
>>>back to eating your nuts.
>>>

>>Tim better start minding. His wife just quit road racing and she ain't
>>gonna make the podium at worlds in cyclocross. So all she has left are
>>these stupid Bart Simpson hats.
>>
>>And Tim ain't exactly mopping up on the road either or cross (at the
>>international level, at least).
>>

> Fehgilla, who's talking about biking?

I am.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 01:08 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:49:29 -0500, MagillaGorilla
> > wrote:
>

>>John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

>>>You're a player hater
>>

>>Translation please.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Hater

So if you make fun of someone's hat, you are really jealous of them even
if their hat looks stupid? Ahhh...I don't think so. Isn't it possible
her hat just looks stupid?

Your criticism is like Lance's criticism of Velonews for ragging on
Sheryl Crow's clothes...and then a few months later he dumps her. Who
do you think really dislikes Sheryl Crow more?

Magilla

John Forrest Tomlinson
November 21st 06, 01:09 AM
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:49:29 -0500, MagillaGorilla
> wrote:

>John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:52:22 -0500, MagillaGorilla
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Kinda like the ROOTS berets all the athletes wore at the 2002 Salt Lake
>>>City Winter Games, except Bessette's looks stupid and it ain't the Olympics.
>>>

>> You're a player hater
>

>Translation please.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Hater
--
JT
****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Carl Sundquist
November 21st 06, 01:17 AM
"MagillaGorilla" > wrote in message

> Your criticism is like Lance's criticism of Velonews for ragging on Sheryl
> Crow's clothes...and then a few months later he dumps her. Who do you
> think really dislikes Sheryl Crow more?

Are you sure _he_ dumped _her_?

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 01:52 AM
Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "MagillaGorilla" > wrote in message
>

>>Your criticism is like Lance's criticism of Velonews for ragging on Sheryl
>>Crow's clothes...and then a few months later he dumps her. Who do you
>>think really dislikes Sheryl Crow more?
>

> Are you sure _he_ dumped _her_?

Abso-****in-lutely.

Magilla

Nobody
November 21st 06, 03:23 AM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:49:29 -0500, MagillaGorilla
>> > wrote:

>>> Translation please.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Hater
>

> So if you make fun of someone's hat, you are really jealous of them even
> if their hat looks stupid? Ahhh...I don't think so. Isn't it possible
> her hat just looks stupid?
>
> Your criticism is like Lance's criticism of Velonews for ragging on
> Sheryl Crow's clothes...and then a few months later he dumps her. Who
> do you think really dislikes Sheryl Crow more?
>
> Magilla

While I agree with you that if the original comment was your
first and only post to rbr then it could just pass.
However, your long rbr history has clearly established you
as a Player Hater (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I had no idea what a PH was until JT enlightened us. Thanks.

Dave

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 05:21 AM
Nobody wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:49:29 -0500, MagillaGorilla

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Hater
>>

>> So if you make fun of someone's hat, you are really jealous of them
>> even if their hat looks stupid? Ahhh...I don't think so. Isn't it
>> possible her hat just looks stupid?
>>
>> Your criticism is like Lance's criticism of Velonews for ragging on
>> Sheryl Crow's clothes...and then a few months later he dumps her. Who
>> do you think really dislikes Sheryl Crow more?
>>
>> Magilla
>

> While I agree with you that if the original comment was your first and
> only post to rbr then it could just pass. However, your long rbr history
> has clearly established you as a Player Hater (not that there is
> anything wrong with that).
>
> I had no idea what a PH was until JT enlightened us. Thanks.
>
> Dave

Don't be using Ebonics in here.

Magilla

Google