PDA

View Full Version : why

MagillaGorilla
November 19th 06, 08:58 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov19news

What is the point of getting DNA samples from riders if the spic judge
in Spain, Carmelo Jimenez, isn't going to let the evidence be tested?

Why is this spic judge ****ing up the investigation?

Thanks,

Magilla

Bill C
November 19th 06, 09:03 PM
On Nov 19, 3:58 pm, MagillaGorilla > wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov19news
>
> What is the point of getting DNA samples from riders if the spic judge
> in Spain, Carmelo Jimenez, isn't going to let the evidence be tested?
>
> Why is this spic judge ****ing up the investigation?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla
Way to prove that you are the second biggest complete piece of ****
ever to hit RBR.
There's no coming back from this one.
Bill C

MagillaGorilla
November 19th 06, 11:43 PM
Bill C wrote:

> On Nov 19, 3:58 pm, MagillaGorilla > wrote:
>
>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov19news
>>
>>What is the point of getting DNA samples from riders if the spic judge
>>in Spain, Carmelo Jimenez, isn't going to let the evidence be tested?
>>
>>Why is this spic judge ****ing up the investigation?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Magilla
>
> Way to prove that you are the second biggest complete piece of ****
> ever to hit RBR.
> There's no coming back from this one.
> Bill C

Who's number 1, and what do I have to do to beat him?

Thanks,

Magilla

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home