PDA

View Full Version : FS: '06 Trek 1000 58cm Frame, Botrager fork, headset

Jason
November 20th 06, 12:26 AM
This Trek 1000 frame is in good condition with a black/blue/silver paint
scheme.

58 cm to the top of the seat tube, but only 56 to the top of the top
tube, giving greater standover clearance. Top tube is 58cm center to
center. I believe the geometry is identical to the 07 model, which you
can see on Trek's website.

There are several paint chips on this frame. Some aren't too pretty up
close, but they really aren't noticeable from more than a few feet away.
This is a good looking frame, but is not cosmetically perfect. I think
the previous owner was careless taking it in and out of his car. There
are no dents and it is structurally fine. In addition to some scratches,
there is one decent paint chip in the fork, exposing but not damaging
the carbon. I did not hesitate to ride on it and I do not believe its
integrity is compromised at all.

This bike has a very solid feel and is quite light. I need to sell it
because a 58 is just a little to big for me and I was able to find a 56.

The Bontrager fork is uncut. I will included one of a few stems I have.
Does not include a seatpost.

Please e-mail me with questions or picture requests: jpfaas at neb dot
rr dot com

Would like to see $150 plus shipping ($25), but will consider all offers.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home