PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to?

Steven L. Sheffield
November 20th 06, 12:30 PM
Gina Hall
Jen Dial

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

MagillaGorilla
November 20th 06, 03:39 PM
Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

> Gina Hall
> Jen Dial

Sent out to pasture after lackluster careers.

Thanks,

Magilla

November 20th 06, 07:52 PM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> >

> > Gina Hall
> > Jen Dial
>

> Sent out to pasture after lackluster careers.

Too bad for you they want a bull in that pasture, not a monkey.

MagillaGorilla
November 20th 06, 08:06 PM
wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
>>

>>>Gina Hall
>>>Jen Dial
>>

>>Sent out to pasture after lackluster careers.
>>

> Too bad for you they want a bull in that pasture, not a monkey.

A gorilla is not a ****ing monkey. We are housed in different
enclosures than monkeys in all accredited zoos.

We can rip the arms off monkeys. Monkeys cannot do much damage to a
gorilla unless we are isolated and mass-ambushed.

Magilla GORILLA

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home