PDA

View Full Version : Lamour VP of WADA - successor to Pound in 2007

Keith
November 20th 06, 10:11 PM
French "ministre des sports" Jeff Lamour appointed (elected ?) VP of
Wada, likely successor to Pound. I think that should fix any
reamaining problems in 2007, remember the guy was fencing champion,
how about a little fencing contest between Lamour and Bruyneel to see
who's the boss.

Donald Munro
November 21st 06, 07:07 AM
Keith wrote:
> French "ministre des sports" Jeff Lamour appointed (elected ?) VP of
> Wada, likely successor to Pound. I think that should fix any
> reamaining problems in 2007, remember the guy was fencing champion,
> how about a little fencing contest between Lamour and Bruyneel to see
> who's the boss.

Bruyneel uses a lance not a sword which would give him a reach advantage.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home