PDA

View Full Version : Skippy talks of drug use

John Forrest Tomlinson
November 21st 06, 01:31 AM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov21news

"Skibby claims to have used EPO, anabolic steroids and caffeine
throughout much of his career: "I played a role, hiding behind a mask
but I couldn't live with this lie anymore," he said on HLN."

--
JT
****************************

Bob Schwartz
November 21st 06, 04:25 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov21news
>
> "Skibby claims to have used EPO, anabolic steroids and caffeine
> throughout much of his career: "I played a role, hiding behind a mask
> but I couldn't live with this lie anymore," he said on HLN."

He's selling a book. Imagine that. Guilt is good for sales.

Bob Schwartz

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 04:41 AM
Bob Schwartz wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov21news
> >
> > "Skibby claims to have used EPO, anabolic steroids and caffeine
> > throughout much of his career: "I played a role, hiding behind a mask
> > but I couldn't live with this lie anymore," he said on HLN."
>
> He's selling a book. Imagine that. Guilt is good for sales.

Maybe OJ should try playing the guilt/confession card.

Howard Kveck
November 21st 06, 04:51 AM
In article >,
Bob Schwartz > wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov21news
> >
> > "Skibby claims to have used EPO, anabolic steroids and caffeine
> > throughout much of his career: "I played a role, hiding behind a mask
> > but I couldn't live with this lie anymore," he said on HLN."
>
> He's selling a book. Imagine that. Guilt is good for sales.
>
> Bob Schwartz

And death is great for record sales. Unfortunately.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Ewoud Dronkert
November 21st 06, 08:15 AM
On 20 Nov 2006 20:41:45 -0800, RicodJour wrote:
> Maybe OJ should try playing the guilt/confession card.

Well, he is, partially at least. Confession: check. (cheque?)

--
E. Dronkert

November 21st 06, 02:14 PM
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On 20 Nov 2006 20:41:45 -0800, RicodJour wrote:
> > Maybe OJ should try playing the guilt/confession card.
>
> Well, he is, partially at least. Confession: check. (cheque?)

Book and TV show cancelled. Too nasty and dirty even for Fox. (So at
last there's an indication of some limit!)

More effects of the mid-term election? I heard some pretty serious talk
about going after "the money" and the "people who have helped him hide
it", speaking of return from the non-confession TV/book deal, as the
Goldman family has reportedly only seen "a few thousand dollars" of a
multi-million dollar judgement.

The argument made by OJ and helpers that he is caring for his children
(getting more money for them) is an insult, and a deliberate one. --D-y

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 02:58 PM
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On 20 Nov 2006 20:41:45 -0800, RicodJour wrote:
> > Maybe OJ should try playing the guilt/confession card.
>
> Well, he is, partially at least. Confession: check. (cheque?)

Czech!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home