PDA

View Full Version : which one?

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 02:49 AM
http://images16.fotki.com/v281/photos/1/108147/3173161/haedogrrls-vi.jpg

The correct answer is the brunette in green.

Magilla

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 02:53 AM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> http://images16.fotki.com/v281/photos/1/108147/3173161/haedogrrls-vi.jpg
>
> The correct answer is the brunette in green.

My father once told me, if given a choice between A and B, take both.
Tag team. No doubt about it.

The picture is a little odd though. Hondo's helmet is sitting a wee
bit high to be resting on his handlebar stem. What's holding that
helmet up?

Steve
November 21st 06, 04:14 AM
"RicodJour" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> MagillaGorilla wrote:
> > http://images16.fotki.com/v281/photos/1/108147/3173161/haedogrrls-vi.jpg
> >
> > The correct answer is the brunette in green.
>
> My father once told me, if given a choice between A and B, take both.
> Tag team. No doubt about it.
>
> The picture is a little odd though. Hondo's helmet is sitting a wee
> bit high to be resting on his handlebar stem. What's holding that
> helmet up?

To say that you noticed that. What does that mean ? Elaborate Sr. Rico
Hey I like your building.construction writings.

Bob Schwartz
November 21st 06, 04:27 AM
RicodJour wrote:
> The picture is a little odd though. Hondo's helmet is sitting a wee
> bit high to be resting on his handlebar stem. What's holding that
> helmet up?

A brake cable. In spite of what you may have heard, being a
dirt poor US domestic pro is not a great way to score chicks.

Bob Schwartz

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 04:31 AM
Steve wrote:
> "RicodJour" > wrote in message
> > MagillaGorilla wrote:
> > > http://images16.fotki.com/v281/photos/1/108147/3173161/haedogrrls-vi.jpg
> > >
> > > The correct answer is the brunette in green.
> >
> > My father once told me, if given a choice between A and B, take both.
> > Tag team. No doubt about it.
> >
> > The picture is a little odd though. Hondo's helmet is sitting a wee
> > bit high to be resting on his handlebar stem. What's holding that
> > helmet up?

> To say that you noticed that. What does that mean ? Elaborate Sr. Rico
> Hey I like your building.construction writings.

You should see my drawings. Please note - that is not the same thing
as inviting you up to see my etchings. ;)

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 04:38 AM
Bob Schwartz wrote:
> RicodJour wrote:
> > The picture is a little odd though. Hondo's helmet is sitting a wee
> > bit high to be resting on his handlebar stem. What's holding that
> > helmet up?
>
> A brake cable. In spite of what you may have heard, being a
> dirt poor US domestic pro is not a great way to score chicks.

Aw, c'mon. Give the guy a break. He should get props for having a
cool name. Hondo. It's straight out of a Paul Newman or Steve McQueen
movie.

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 04:51 AM
RicodJour wrote:

> Aw, c'mon. Give the guy a break. He should get props for having a
> cool name. Hondo. It's straight out of a Paul Newman or Steve McQueen
> movie.

/delete = Hondo
/insert = Haedo
/go to = bed

night!

Michael Press
November 21st 06, 06:47 AM
In article >,
MagillaGorilla > wrote:

> http://images16.fotki.com/v281/photos/1/108147/3173161/haedogrrls-vi.jpg

Ingenious the way he can hold the helmet with his arms occupied.

--
Michael Press

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home