PDA

View Full Version : Part 2?

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 05:11 PM
http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html

Does anyone know if there's a Part 2 to this interview where Delgado
talks about the drugs he took and how he got caught using the masking
agent probenecid in the '88 Tour de France?

Thanks,

Magilla

carpediemracing
November 21st 06, 05:42 PM
MagillaGorilla Wrote:
> http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html
>
> Does anyone know if there's a Part 2 to this interview where Delgado
> talks about the drugs he took and how he got caught using the masking
> agent probenecid in the '88 Tour de France?
>
> Thanks,
>
> MagillaThe third paragraph of the article you reference has your answer:

\\"Given the length of the interview, we present the first of two
parts, the second of which will be posted Wednesday here on
VeloNews.com\\"

--
carpediemracing

RicodJour
November 21st 06, 05:59 PM
carpediemracing wrote:
> MagillaGorilla Wrote:
> > http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html
> >
> > Does anyone know if there's a Part 2 to this interview where Delgado
> > talks about the drugs he took and how he got caught using the masking
> > agent probenecid in the '88 Tour de France?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > MagillaThe third paragraph of the article you reference has your answer:
>
> \\"Given the length of the interview, we present the first of two
> parts, the second of which will be posted Wednesday here on
> VeloNews.com\\"

It's not Wednesday yet where you are?! Talk about being behind the
times...

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 06:02 PM
carpediemracing wrote:

> MagillaGorilla Wrote:
>
>>http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html
>>
>>Does anyone know if there's a Part 2 to this interview where Delgado
>>talks about the drugs he took and how he got caught using the masking
>>agent probenecid in the '88 Tour de France?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>MagillaThe third paragraph of the article you reference has your answer:
>

> \\"Given the length of the interview, we present the first of two
> parts, the second of which will be posted Wednesday here on
> VeloNews.com\\"

So this tells you Deldopa's going to discuss why he took probenecid in
the '88 Tour?

Magilla

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 06:18 PM
RicodJour wrote:

> carpediemracing wrote:
>
>>MagillaGorilla Wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html
>>>
>>>Does anyone know if there's a Part 2 to this interview where Delgado
>>>talks about the drugs he took and how he got caught using the masking
>>>agent probenecid in the '88 Tour de France?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>MagillaThe third paragraph of the article you reference has your answer:
>>
>>\\"Given the length of the interview, we present the first of two
>>parts, the second of which will be posted Wednesday here on
>>VeloNews.com\\"
>

> It's not Wednesday yet where you are?! Talk about being behind the
> times...

Rican,

I don't know you too well, and I don't recall ever having to take you to
the matt before. But lately, you seem to have grown some wings and post
a lot of frivolous statements that have nothing to do with cycling and
offer no new insight into an issue being discussed.

I suggest you shut your ****ing mouth unless you have something
insightful to say.

Magilla

Google