PDA

View Full Version : come clean Greg

MagillaGorilla
November 21st 06, 05:42 PM
http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html

"I stopped my career feeling bitter. I was passed by cyclists who didn't
feel their legs turn in the races, who left me far behind."

---------

I thought LeMond got slower because of his "blood disease?" Now he
seems to be implying that it was because other riders were taking EPO.

Which is it, Greg?

Magilla

Keith
November 23rd 06, 02:26 AM
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:42:09 -0500, MagillaGorilla
> wrote:

>http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11233.0.html
>
>"I stopped my career feeling bitter. I was passed by cyclists who didn't
>feel their legs turn in the races, who left me far behind."
>
>---------
>
>I thought LeMond got slower because of his "blood disease?" Now he
>seems to be implying that it was because other riders were taking EPO.
>
>Which is it, Greg?
>
>Magilla

Lemond is a cry baby, he stopped because the drugs didn't work for him
anymore, he was burnt out.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home